|Traded as||BSE: 512179 |
|Industry||Real estate development, Construction|
|Founded||1981Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indiain|
|Services||Commercial and residential property development|
|Revenue||₹9,522 million (US$130 million) (2017)|
|₹2,040 million (US$28 million) (2017)|
|Subsidiaries||Amenity Software Pvt Ltd|
Magenta Computer software Pvt Ltd
Satguru Infocorp Services Pvt Ltd
Piramal Sunteck Realty Pvt Ltd
Sunteck Realty (BSE:512179, NSE:SUNTECK) is a publicly traded real estate company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was incorporated in 1981. The company is engaged in development and management of residential and commercial properties.
It is a public company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), since 2009. Sunteck Realty has market capitalization of ₹57.26 billion (US$800 million), as of March 2018, reportedly by The Wall Street Journal.
History[edit | edit source]
In January, 2013, Piramal Group announced a joint venture with Sunteck Realty, called Piramal Sunteck Realty, by acquiring 3.5% stake in the company. The company has partnership with Piramal Group since 2006.
Projects[edit | edit source]
Awards & recognition[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic companies : Plivo, E-Doley
Others articles of the Topic India : Trishna Mukherjee, Saurav Gurjar, Nike Premier Cup, R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur), Authenticook, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Game Over (2017 film)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Sunteck Realty Q4 net profit op 65% year-on-year". The Economic Times. May 23, 2018.
- T., Surendar (February 9, 2010). "Room At The Top". Forbes.
- Bundhun, Rebecca (April 16, 2015). "Branded Homes Make Waves Among the Elite in India". The New York Times.
- Lall, Pavan (Jul 18, 2017). "Making millions from marshes". Fortune.
- "Mumbai based Sunteck Realty's March quarter earnings preview". The Economic Times. May 23, 2018.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Pallavi (November 13, 2017). "Sunteck sees good home demand at lower prices". Fortune.
- "Sunteck Realty among scrips to be shifted to Group A: BSE". India Infoline. December 30, 2017.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd". bseindia.com. Bombay Stock Exchange. Retrieved June 10, 2018.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd" (PDF). nseindia.com. Retrieved June 10, 2018.
- "India's Richest #91 Kamal Khetan". Forbes. November 18, 2009.
- "Ajay Piramal floats realty JV with Sunteck". Business Standard. January 20, 2013.
- "Piramal buys 3.5% stake in Sunteck Realty for around ₹65 cr". The Hindu Business Line. March 20, 2014.
- "Piramal Enterprises floats joint venture with Sunteck Realty". The Financial Express (India). November 16, 2007.
- "Property Awards Winners 2015". NDTV.
[edit | edit source]
- Official website
- Sunteck Reality on India Brand Equity Foundation
- Correction is real estate prices is unlikely: Kamal Khetan on DNA India
This article "Sunteck Realty" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sunteck Realty. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.