|Traded as||BSE: 512179 |
|Industry||Real estate development, Construction|
|Founded||1981Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indiain|
|Services||Commercial and residential property development|
|Revenue||₹9,522 million (US$130 million) (2017)|
|₹2,040 million (US$28 million) (2017)|
|Subsidiaries||Amenity Software Pvt Ltd|
Magenta Computer software Pvt Ltd
Satguru Infocorp Services Pvt Ltd
Piramal Sunteck Realty Pvt Ltd
Sunteck Realty (BSE:512179, NSE:SUNTECK) is a publicly traded real estate company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was incorporated in 1981. The company is engaged in development and management of residential and commercial properties.
It is a public company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), since 2009. Sunteck Realty has market capitalization of ₹57.26 billion (US$800 million), as of March 2018, reportedly by The Wall Street Journal.
History[edit | edit source]
In January, 2013, Piramal Group announced a joint venture with Sunteck Realty, called Piramal Sunteck Realty, by acquiring 3.5% stake in the company. The company has partnership with Piramal Group since 2006.
Projects[edit | edit source]
Awards & recognition[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic companies : E-Doley, Plivo
Others articles of the Topic India : Authenticook, R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur), Jacob Thomas (police officer), Qatar Airways Flight 962, Satyajit Ray, Chief Electoral Officer, West Bengal, RedSeer Management Consulting
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Sunteck Realty Q4 net profit op 65% year-on-year". The Economic Times. May 23, 2018.
- T., Surendar (February 9, 2010). "Room At The Top". Forbes.
- Bundhun, Rebecca (April 16, 2015). "Branded Homes Make Waves Among the Elite in India". The New York Times.
- Lall, Pavan (Jul 18, 2017). "Making millions from marshes". Fortune.
- "Mumbai based Sunteck Realty's March quarter earnings preview". The Economic Times. May 23, 2018.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Pallavi (November 13, 2017). "Sunteck sees good home demand at lower prices". Fortune.
- "Sunteck Realty among scrips to be shifted to Group A: BSE". India Infoline. December 30, 2017.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd". bseindia.com. Bombay Stock Exchange. Retrieved June 10, 2018.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd" (PDF). nseindia.com. Retrieved June 10, 2018.
- "India's Richest #91 Kamal Khetan". Forbes. November 18, 2009.
- "Ajay Piramal floats realty JV with Sunteck". Business Standard. January 20, 2013.
- "Piramal buys 3.5% stake in Sunteck Realty for around ₹65 cr". The Hindu Business Line. March 20, 2014.
- "Piramal Enterprises floats joint venture with Sunteck Realty". The Financial Express (India). November 16, 2007.
- "Property Awards Winners 2015". NDTV.
[edit | edit source]
- Official website
- Sunteck Reality on India Brand Equity Foundation
- Correction is real estate prices is unlikely: Kamal Khetan on DNA India
This article "Sunteck Realty" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sunteck Realty. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.