Note to deleting admin: This page has been created repeatedly under this or other names, such as Sunteck Realty, and if it is deleted, it should probably also be protected from creation.
|Traded as||BSE: 512179 |
|Industry||Real estate development, Construction|
|Founded 📆||1981Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in|
|Founder 👔||Kamal Khetan|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Mumbai, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Commercial and residential property development|
|Revenue||₹9,522 million (US$130 million) (2017)|
|₹2,040 million (US$28 million) (2017)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Amenity Software Pvt Ltd|
Magenta Computer software Pvt Ltd
Satguru Infocorp Services Pvt Ltd
Piramal Sunteck Realty Pvt Ltd
Sunteck Realty (BSE:512179, NSE:SUNTECK) is a publicly traded real estate company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was incorporated in 1981. The company is engaged in development and management of residential and commercial properties.
It is a public company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), since 2009. Sunteck Realty has market capitalization of ₹57.26 billion (US$800 million), as of March 2018, reportedly by The Wall Street Journal.
Sunteck's stock is valued much higher than its competition, reportedly by Forbes in 2010.
In 1981, Suntech Realty was founded by Kamal Khetan, who ranked #91st in the list of Forbes's India's Richest People in 2009.
In January, 2013, Piramal Group announced a joint venture with Sunteck Realty, called Piramal Sunteck Realty, by acquiring 3.5% stake in the company. The company has partnership with Piramal Group since 2006.
Some of its commercial projects includes Sunteck Centre, Sunteck Certainity, Sunteck Grandeur and luxury residential projects are Signature Island, Signia Pearl and Signia Isles.
Awards & recognition
- Received the NDTV Property Awards for Signature Island in 2016.
Other articles of the topic companies : Sha Posh, Adrenaline Hunter, Voil Fabrics, List of stakeholder and community engagement software, Irish Car Rentals, Plivo, E-Doley
Other articles of the topic India : Borders of India, Serafim Kalliadasis, LimeRoad, Josh (2000 film), Gulshan Grover, VIF Airways, Sri Aurobindo's Rourkela School
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of companies of India
- Real Estate in India
- List of tallest buildings in Navi Mumbai
- "Sunteck Realty Q4 net profit op 65% year-on-year". The Economic Times. May 23, 2018.
- T., Surendar (February 9, 2010). "Room At The Top". Forbes.
- Bundhun, Rebecca (April 16, 2015). "Branded Homes Make Waves Among the Elite in India". The New York Times.
- Lall, Pavan (Jul 18, 2017). "Making millions from marshes". Fortune.
- "Mumbai based Sunteck Realty's March quarter earnings preview". The Economic Times. May 23, 2018.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Pallavi (November 13, 2017). "Sunteck sees good home demand at lower prices". Fortune.
- "Sunteck Realty among scrips to be shifted to Group A: BSE". India Infoline. December 30, 2017.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd". bseindia.com. Bombay Stock Exchange. Retrieved June 10, 2018.
- "Sunteck Realty Ltd" (PDF). nseindia.com. Retrieved June 10, 2018.
- "India's Richest #91 Kamal Khetan". Forbes. November 18, 2009.
- "Ajay Piramal floats realty JV with Sunteck". Business Standard. January 20, 2013.
- "Piramal buys 3.5% stake in Sunteck Realty for around ₹65 cr". The Hindu Business Line. March 20, 2014.
- "Piramal Enterprises floats joint venture with Sunteck Realty". The Financial Express (India). November 16, 2007.
- "Property Awards Winners 2015". NDTV.
- Official website
- Sunteck Reality on India Brand Equity Foundation
- Correction is real estate prices is unlikely: Kamal Khetan on DNA India
This article "Sunteck Realty" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sunteck Realty. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.