Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Sylvester Renner, MBA|
|Edit this InfoBox|
|African Achievers Award for Sylvester Renner.jpg|
|Born||5 June 1965|
|Baptised||5 June 1965|
|Education||BA in English and French, University of Sierra Leone in 1988; Master of Business Administration, East Tennessee State University in 1998|
|Occupation||managing director, IT manager|
|Known for||founder and CEO of Develop Africa charity|
|Home town||Johnson City, Tennessee, United States|
|Family||wife Dr. Jasmine Renner, son Daniel|
|Awards||African International Achievers Award, Humanitarian Service Award by NOSLINA|
Sylvester Renner (born 5 June 1965) is the founder and CEO of Develop Africa charity, IT manager at East Tennessee State University and the author of educational books. He was born in Sierra Leone and in 1988 he graduated from University of Sierra Leone, BA of English and French languages. In 1998 he graduated from Bowling Green State University as MBA in Information Technology.
After graduation Mr. Renner worked at RURCON/RUDERSERV in partnership with Catholic Relief Services, US based humanitarian agency helping in Africa. He also worked for the local non-profit organizations establishing food programs in Western Area, Southern and Eastern Provinces.
From 1996 he studied an MBA program at the Bowling Green State University, Ohio, United States, with specialization on IT management. Since January 2004 he is IT manager of Library at Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, where he is a Vice President for Health Affairs at IT Governance Committee.
In November 2005 he co-founded the Develop Africa charity and works as its managing director (president). For his efforts in the promotion of education he received African Achievers International Award. The same year he received the Humanitarian Service Award from National Organization of Sierra Leoneans in North America (NOSLINA).
Author of books
- Positive Living Through Positive Affirmations, 2012, ISBN 
- Stepping Stones to a Brighter Future: 10 Keys to Empower Your Journey, 2014, ISBN 978-1502383228 Search this book on .
- Sticks In A Bundle Can't Be Broken: There is Strength in Numbers, 2014
- He also wrote an afterword to The Pencil Project Book by James Ryan Orr.
- "Biography". faculty.etsu.edu.
- "Develop Africa Team". www.developafrica.org.
- "Departments & Staff Listing". www.etsu.edu.
- "ITGC Information Technology Guidance Committee". www.etsu.edu.
- Vanguard, The Patriotic (April 18, 2012). "NOSLINA 2012 AWARD RECIPIENTS". The Patriotic Vanguard.
- Renner, Sylvester (August 21, 2012). "Positive Living Through Positive Affirmations". ITRD – via Google Books.
- "Stepping Stones to a Brighter Future: 10 Keys to Empower Your Journey ebook by Sylvester Renner". Rakuten Kobo.
- "The Pencil Project Book - Author Presentation - Press Release - Digital Journal". www.digitaljournal.com.
- "Home | The Pencil Project". www.pencilproject.org.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
Others articles of the Topic Africa : 1957 African Cup of Nations statistics, Kenya, Tanzanian, North Africa, African Stand, Tunisian-Sicilian War
Others articles of the Topic Charity : Develop Africa charity
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Sylvester Renner" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sylvester Renner. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.