Taipei Base Design Center
|Fields||Architecture & Interior Design|
Taipei Base Design Center (TBDC) is a multidisciplinary design department based in Taipei City, Taiwan and has offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Milano, and New York. They work in various domains of design including architectural design, interior design, industrial design, and graphic design.
TBDC was founded in 2002, creating designs for both residential and commercial spaces. In 2007, the corporation become the member of German International Forum Design and participated in the communication seminar in Munich. In the same year, they established offices in Beijing and New York. In 2014, they become one of the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) member. In 2017, the company was invited to be an adviser of the Asia Designer Communication Platform , participating in Design Tours & Exhibitions in Bangkok, Tokyo, and Hong Kong, and become International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers (IFI) member.
In 2007 the company received a Red Dot Award.
In 2015, several projects have been nominated by IDEA (International Design Excellence Awards). Their yacht design project and ”Modern Vintage” won the Italy A' Design Award and iF Design Award.
In 2015, ”SUEN” won the Architizer A+ Awards Popular Choice Winner
- "RetailDesignBlog-The Drama Hotel". Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- "台灣設計團隊 勇奪最佳設計酒店大獎". Retrieved 2018-01-31.
- "TBDC Da'an Rd. Office". Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- "Design hotel Hua Shan Din set to meet business targets". Taipei Time. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
- "The ADP Design Tour Puts Asian Designers in International Spotlight in Bangkok". PostUpNews. Retrieved 2017-05-11.
- "ADP、デザイナーや設計士などの活躍の場をサポートする「ADP Design Tour in Tokyo」をT－ART HALLで開催、16組の日本人デザイナーたちが出展". マイライフニュース. Retrieved 2017-10-26.
- "ADP设计联展香港场 4月于Zaha Hadid设计创新楼开展". Open World Design. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Afflante-TBDC office". Retrieved 2013-03-15.
- "OFFICE [TBDC OFFICE]". Good Design Award. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
- "Shark Line 46". iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- "Modern Vintage". iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- "Shark Line 46". A’Design Award. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- "Architizer A+ Awards-SUEN(Tenon)". awards.architizer.com. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
- "Modern Vintage - Single Winner". ePDA 2017. Retrieved 2017-03-17.
- "Shark Line 46 - Single Winner". ePDA 2017. Retrieved 2017-03-17.
This article "Taipei Base Design Center" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Taipei Base Design Center. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.