Take the Family
|File:Take the Family logo.gif|
|Founder 👔||Andy Cook|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
The site has been rated among the '50 Best Travel Websites' in The Independent and in July 2013 it was described by the Mail Online as 'Easily the best family travel website pitched at UK holidaymakers'.
Take The Family was founded in 2003 by Andy Cook.
- "How to stay sane on holiday this summer:Best websites for... advice on family travel". Mail Online. 25 July 2013. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "Family sites". The Guardian. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "Website of the week: takethefamily.com". Daily Mail. Retrieved 15 February 2018.
- "The 50 Best travel websites". The Independent. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "Best websites for... advice on family travel". Mail Online. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "About Take the Family". Take the Family. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
This article "Take the Family" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Take the Family. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.