|Born||1969 (age 49–50)|
|Alma mater||Stanford University|
Tammarrian Rogers (born 1969) is the director of engineering, at Snap Inc. She is also CTO of OPTYVA, a consultancy and digital media group specializing in sustainability, business transformation, design and development, communications, and community development.
Education[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
Early in her career, Rogers was a hardware engineer at Apple. Subsequently she worked for 20 years at Microsoft where she led teams in the Office, Online Services, and Windows Divisions. She had the responsibility for overseeing programs and initiatives that were designed to improve efficiencies and code quality.
Sparked by her work with the Ada program, she has championed the benefits of diversity in technology and encouraged the inclusion of women and nonbinary or transgender people in her speeches at UC Berkeley, Women in Tech, and Ignite Seattle among others.
She is listed in The World's Top 50 Women in Tech 2018 and America's Top 50 Women in Tech 2018.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Tammarrian (@tammarrian) | Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Tammarrian Rogers". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Tammarrian Rogers". Integrative Care Outreach - Bringing Holistic and Integrative Medicine to Those in Need. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Ada Developers Academy". www.adadevelopersacademy.org.
- "Who We Are". Integrative Care Outreach - Bringing Holistic and Integrative Medicine to Those in Need.
- "Dynamic Women". 425 Business. 20 July 2017.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic LGBT : Kushaba Moses Mworeko, April Carrión, Snatch Game, Organisations that defend the Catholic Church's official teaching on homosexuality, Gold star gay, Frei Caneca Street, Truxx Police Raid
This article "Tammarrian Rogers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tammarrian Rogers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.