October 16, 2003
|Known for||Among the youngest developers building applications around IBM Watsons Artificial intelligence platform.|
|Awards||Knowledge Ambassador Award, IBM Cloud champion |
Tanmay Bakshi is a self-taught teenager developer who developed several apps and source code from the age of five. His parents immigrated from Delhi, India to Brampton, Canada in 2004 when he was one year old. Father Puneet Bakshi is a computer programmer. Mother Sumita is housewife. Tanmay is World's Youngest IBM Watson Programmer.
- He started coding at the age of five.
- He set up a YouTube channel when he was seven to post tutorials about web development and coding.
- He finished his first iOS app in Apple’s App Store at the age of nine.
- At the age of 11 while uploading a video on YouTube he first time heard about artificial intelligence.
- At the age of thirteen he started working with Artificial intelligence 
The name of his first app was tTables which helps in learning multiplication tables  Till he is only 14 yrs old he published a book, hosted a TEDx Talk and become speaker at IBM Watson summits around the world which include country like Finland, New Zealand, Denmark and Australia. His latest work is in health section using the neural network, a computer system modeled on the human brain.
References[edit | edit source]
- "At 14, Indo-Canadian Tanmay Bakshi is the World's Youngest IBM Watson Programmer - INDIA New England News". indianewengland.com. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- "How self-taught 14-year-old Tanmay Bakshi became an AI expert for IBM". cnbc.com. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- "At 14, Indo-Canadian Tanmay Bakshi is the World's Youngest IBM Watson Programmer - INDIA New England News". INDIA New England News. 2017-12-23. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/25/how-self-taught-14-year-old-tanmay-bakshi-became-an-ai-expert-for-ibm.html. Missing or empty
- Oberholzer, Erene (2017-10-23). "Meet 13-year-old Tanmay Bakshi, kid genius and IBM Watson programmer". The South African. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- "IBM's 12-Year-Old Programmer, Tanmay Bakshi".
- Umoh, Ruth (2018-01-25). "How this self-taught 14-year-old kid became an AI expert for IBM". CNBC. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
[edit | edit source]
- Intelligent Video Surveillance And Deep Learning Dominate MIPS 2018 Agenda
- Tanmay as premierespeakers
This article "Tanmay Bakshi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tanmay Bakshi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.