|Born||January 16, 1992|
Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.
Bodybuilder, entrepreneur, businessman, personal trainer, and CEO
Tanner Chidester (born January 16, 1992 in Salt Lake City, Utah) is an American bodybuilder, entrepreneur, businessman, personal trainer, and a CEO based in Los Angeles. He is the founder of the Fit Warrior training program, developer of ptmode application aimed to help other trainers to coach, market, and make sales online. He also wrote a book called Infinite Income.
Tanner Chidester was born in 1992 in Salt Lake City, Utah, as the eldest of seven children of Curtis and Concetta Chidester, a Mormon family. In his childhood, he suffered from bullying, so he started weightlifting at age of 12. In 2010 he began studying Petroleum engineering at Brigham Young University. During his studies, he also played Division 1 football, but many shoulder injuries made him leave his career in 2012 after being transferred to Arizona Western.
His mentor, David Frey, encouraged him to dropped out in his senior year of his studies to found his first business, the Fit Warrior training program, with the money earned through door-to-door sales and fitness modeling to fund his entrepreneurial venture.
Due to his success with Fit Warrior, Chidester launched a second business, Elite CEOs, consulting on how to start and scale a business fast. Elite CEOs quickly surpassed the $1 million annual revenue of Fit Warriors, and in 2020 is still on course to turn over $15 million. On the other hand, Fit Warrior boomed into a seven-figure business in less than 12 months.
- Dassie, Caterina. "Millionaire fitness founder Tanner Chidester went from $2,000 in annual sales to more than $3 million in half a decade. Here is his step-by-step guide to growing an online business". Business Insider.
- Sports, N. N. L. (2019-07-02). "NetNewsLedger - This is the secret to getting Tanner Chidester's envious sculpted body". NetNewsLedger. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- Sports, N. N. L. (2 July 2019). "NetNewsLedger - This is the secret to getting Tanner Chidester's envious sculpted body". NetNewsLedger.
- Coleman, Alison. "How This Millennial Scaled Two Seven-Figure Businesses". Forbes.
- Ch, Nikhil; wani (2019-08-23). "Model-turned - entrepreneur Tanner Chidester has special fitness advice for thriving business owners". NYK Daily. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- Magazine, Authority (2020-05-24). "Tanner Chidester of Fit Warrior: "How To Be Great At Sales Without Seeming Salesey"". Medium. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- "1109: The Importance of Focusing on Learning How to Sell with Tanner Chidester Founder and Owner of Fit Warrior". The Entrepreneur Way. 2019-02-14. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- "Watch your business grow with easy fitness tips by Tanner Chidester". The Statesman. 9 August 2019.
- "Tanner Chidester - Persistence, Prayers, Pecs & Profit". Matthew Kimberley. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
- Elkins, Kathleen (19 February 2020). "28-year-old millionaire: Here's how to earn seven figures". CNBC.
- Desk, IBT Entertainment (2019-07-17). "Tanner Chidester talks about his success as fitness entrepreneurs". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 2020-09-25.
This article "Tanner Chidester" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tanner Chidester. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.