|Full name||Taylor A. Barada|
|Date of birth||August 14, 1972|
|Place of birth||Charlottesville, Virginia, U.S.|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Search Taylor Barada on Amazon.
Taylor A. Barada (born August 14, 1972) is an American businessman and former soccer player who is currently the head of mergers and acquisitions at Adobe.
Born in Charlottesville, Virginia, Barada began his soccer career at the University of Virginia with the Virginia Cavaliers soccer team. He was a member of the team that won the NCAA Championship in four consecutive years between 1991 and 1994 under future US national team coach Bruce Arena. He achieved this while studying for a B.A. in History and Foreign Affairs.
Barada joined English club Notts County in 1994 under non-contract conditions, but failed to make an appearance, prior to signing temporarily for Colchester United where he made one appearance. He played in goal for Colchester in a Third Division match against Doncaster Rovers with Barada conceding a goal in the 43rd minute. However, Colchester scored three goals in the space of four second-half minutes to win 3–1 on April 30, 1994.
Following his solitary appearance for Colchester, Barada returned to the US to play for Richmond Kickers.
Barada worked as an investor, consultant and operator at Rosewood Capital, Bain & Company and Peregrine Systems prior to joining Yahoo! in mergers and acquisitions in December 2010. He was offered a more lucrative offer to work for San Francisco-based online gaming company Zynga in April 2011. He used to bevice president at Zynga. He currently works at Adobe as Vice President.
- "Colchester United – Player profile". Coludata.co.uk. Archived from the original on May 19, 2012. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Whitehead, Jeff; Drury, Kevin (2008). The Who's Who of Colchester United: The Layer Road Years. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 20. ISBN 978-1-85983-629-3. Search this book on
- "Yahoo M&A Head Taylor Barada to Zynga". All Things D. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "COLCHESTER UNITED:1950/51-1989/90 & 1992/93-2011/12". Post War English & Scottish Football League A – Z Player's Database. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "Colchester United – Match details". Coludata.co.uk. Archived from the original on August 28, 2012. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "Zynga Inc – Company Profile by Insideview". Insideview. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
This article "Taylor Barada" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Taylor Barada. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.