|Founder 👔||Dr. Tony Karrer|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
TechEmpower is a software development company founded in 1997 by Dr. Tony Karrer, a former professor of computer science at Loyola Marymount University. It has developed solutions for a number of companies, including eHarmony, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Lexus.
Web Framework Benchmarks
TechEmpower regularly compares performance of web frameworks since 2013. Frameworks are compared in terms of basic tasks such as JSON serialization, database access, and server-side template composition. The benchmarks are performed on physical hardware as well as cloud instances. The test implementations on different frameworks are mostly contributed by the open-source community around the project; the care is taken to make sure that each framework is operating in a realistic configuration that one would encounter in the production.
- "About TechEmpower". www.techempower.com. Retrieved 2020-06-01.
- "TechEmpower Portfolio". www.techempower.com. Retrieved 2020-06-01.
- "TechEmpower Web Framework Performance Comparison". www.techempower.com. Retrieved 2020-06-01.
- "Frameworks Round 1 - TechEmpower Blog". www.techempower.com. Retrieved 2020-06-01.
- TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks, TechEmpower, 2020-06-01, retrieved 2020-06-01
- Official website
- TechEmpower Framework Benchmarks
- TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks source code repository on GitHub
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "TechEmpower" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:TechEmpower. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.