|Born||December 4, 1970|
Entrepreneur, AI influencer
Terence Mills (born December 4, 1970) is an American entrepreneur and Forbes contributor. He is the founder of AI.io and Moonshot LLC. and focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Big Data, and Blockchain industries.
Mills attended Babson College where he studied business management. He also attended the University of Connecticut Business School.
Along with founding AI.io and Moonshot, Mills has participated in several conferences as a keynote speaker, some of which include the Future Proofing of Healthcare keynote at Big Data and AI World in London, and The Future of Work keynote at the Tech Summit in Bermuda.
Mills is a Forbes Technology Council Member.
AI.io is an industry-leading data science and engineering company that envisions, conceptualizes and delivers AI solutions in healthcare, travel, and entertainment'
In 2019, AI.io partnered with WEX to launch Halo Travel, a voice-activated travel app, an intelligent, voice-activated chatbot for travel. Powered by Priceline, Halo Travel is the first voice app that allows consumers to book hotels and airlines travel strictly through voice.AI.io designed, built, and owns the Halo intellectual property including, the flight and hotel search, and purchasing process with integrated virtual payments through WEX. As covered by Mirror Review, "Halo Travel is device agnostic and can be used by anyone who has internet access, via Google Assistant, which makes it accessible by more than 500 million people. Users can simply say, “Talk to Halo Travel,” and their entire travel transaction can be processed via voice – without having to reach for a laptop. WEX's virtual payments technology is a key component to conducting the purchase by facilitating the payment from Halo Travel to the Priceline Partner Network.
Moonshot N.A. LLC.
Moonshot is a digital transformation technology holding company building and integrating interoperable technology that propels advances in productivity, changing the nature of work, and how people live their lives in ways that they could have only imagined.
Mills has been recognized by:
- Onalytica- Top 100 Big Data Influencers & Brands
- Cognilytica- Top 50 AI Twitter Influencers
- IVY- Top 10 Data Science Twitter Influencers
- CIO Outlook- Top 10 AI Solution Providers
- Best CEO, 2019
- "Terence Mills". AI.io. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- Councils, Forbes. "This CEO Says AI Can Save Healthcare Providers Billions Of Dollars In Denied Claims Each Year". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- "AI.io And WEX Partner to Bring Voice-Activated Travel App to Market: Halo Travel". AP NEWS. 2019-01-10. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- "AI.io, Wex partner for voice-activated travel app". Hotel Management. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- "Mills Media Arts Updates Its Brand to Moonshot N.A." www.epicos.com. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- "Sign Up | LinkedIn". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- Jackson, Sam (2020-03-11). "Big Data: Top Influencers and Brands". Onalytica. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- Walch, Kathleen (2018-06-26). "50 AI Twitter Influencers to Follow in 2018". Cognilytica. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- "Top Data Science Influencers to Follow in 2020 | Ivy Professional School". Ivy Professional School | Official Blog. 2020-01-23. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- "AI.io: Limitless Possibilities for Consumer Retail". artificial-intelligence.retailciooutlook.com. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- Era, Industry. "Terence Mills CEO & Chairman AI.io, Best CEOs of 2019". Industry Era. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
This article "Terence Mills" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Terence Mills. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.