|Founded 📆||2003 by Peter G. Dodge|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
The Hanover Research Council, today referred to as Hanover Research (also commonly referred to as Hanover), is an American custom research, data analytics, and grant development advisory firm providing primary research, secondary research, data analysis, grant development strategies., and other related insights for business leaders across a variety of industries, including, but not limited to, enterprise, higher education, K-12 education , and non-profit organizations. Its headquarters are in Arlington, Virginia, United States, with additional offices in Charlottesville, Virginia, Telluride, Colorado, and New York City.
Research provided by Hanover's corporate practice supports CEOs, CTOs, CDOs, product development executives, marketing and supply chain leaders, and various executives and distinguished faculty within enterprise and higher education realms, respectively. Hanover supports Deans, Provosts, Academic Affairs, Enrollment Management, and Finance individuals within their Higher Education practice. Hanover clients include large corporations   , government agencies, technology companies , global universities , national K-12 institutions , and numerous non-profit organizations. Founded in 2003, Hanover has 326 employees.
Hanover utilizes a team of researchers, survey experts, analysts, and statisticians with varied sets of skills in market research, information services, and analytics, and operates on a partnership model with its clients to provide year-round research and consultative services.
The company was founded in 2003 by Peter G. Dodge. Originally founded in Charlottesville, Virginia, Hanover relocated to Washington, D.C. and began serving clients in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. In 2005, they launched their Enterprise practice, followed by their Higher Education practice. In 2008, Hanover launched their K-12 Education practice, followed by their Grant Development practice in 2009. In 2015, Hanover reached over 1000 clients, and in 2016, Hanover opened up additional offices in New York City
In the course of its growth, Hanover has acquired numerous companies providing related services, including Educational Research Services in 2011, now part of Hanover's Education practices.
Anil Prahlad was named Chief Content Officer in January 2017 .
Vineeta Mooganur was named Chief Growth Officer in March 2017 
- List of marketing research firms
- AMA Gold Report Top 50
- Forrester Research
- Market Research
- Quantitative marketing research
- Qualitative marketing research
- "University Receives $2 Million Grant to Support Student Retention"
- "Hanover Research: One Teen’s Crusade To Make Sure His Classmates Get Enough Rest"
- "Hanover Research Study Finds Optimism Rebounding Among Independent Insurance Agencies"
- "Lincoln Financial and Hanover Research: Have You Planned for Income in Retirement?"
- "Hanover Research: Manufacturers Go Beyond The Status Quo With Dynamic Pricing Science"
- "InsurTech gains report from Vertafore and Hanover Research"
- "Student Attitudes on Studying with Tech"
- "Hanover Research: 5 student opinions about higher education you should know"
- "D.C. Research Firm Finds NYC Digs in Daily Mail’s Old Soho Space"
- "Hanover Research Promotes Givens to CEO"
- "Washington-area appointments and promotions for Jan 2017"
- "Hanover Research names chief growth officer"
This article "The Hanover Research Council" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Hanover Research Council. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.