The Iron Empire
|The Iron Empire|
|Name(s)||The Iron Empire|
|Heights||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) - Conway|
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) - Riviera
|451 lb (205 kg)|
|Debut||December 4, 2015|
The Iron Empire are a professional wrestling tag team, consisting of Rob Conway and Matt Riviera who are currently signed with the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) where they are three-time NWA World Tag Team Champions.
National Wrestling Alliance (2015–present)
In 2015, Rob Conway and Matt Riviera joined forces and formed a tag team known as "The Iron Empire" after Rob's moniker, "The Ironman" and The Empire, a stable of wrestlers led by Matt Riviera. On December 4, 2015, The Iron Empire captured the defeating NWA World Tag Team Championships The Heatseakers. On September 9, 2016, The Iron Empire were defeated by The Heatseekers (Elliot Russell and Sigmon) losing the NWA World Tag Team Championships. The next day, on September 10, 2016, The Iron Empire regained to championships to become two time NWA World Tag Team Champions defeating The Heatseekers.
On September 25, 2016, The Iron Empire made their debut for Diamond Stars Wrestling in Tokyo, Japan where they successfully defended the NWA World Tag Team Championship in a 2 out of 3 falls match against Rob Terry and Masakatsu Funaki. They lost the title to Terry and Kazushi Miyamoto in Tokyo on February 23, 2017.
Championships and accomplishments
- National Wrestling Alliance
- NWA World Tag Team Championship (3 times)
- "Iron Empire profile".
- "NWA Mid-South Wrestling Results 12/4/15".
- "2x NWA World Tag Team Champions!!! #HeatSeekers".
- "2x NWA World Tag Team Champions TheIronEmpire".
- "Diamond Stars Wrestling - 9/25".
- Meltzer, Dave (2017-02-23). "Daily Update: Bellator, Balor, WWE adds UK talent to house show tour". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved 2017-02-24.
- "NWA World Tag Team Championship History".
This article "The Iron Empire" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Iron Empire. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.