The Jack Logan Show
|The Jack Logan Show|
|Created by||CJ Santos|
|Presented by||Jack Logan|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of seasons||3|
|Executive producer(s)||CJ Santos|
|Production location(s)||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Witty Jack!|
|Original network||Global Pinoy Radio |
|Picture format||1080p (16:9 HDTV)|
|Original release||September 22, 2013 –|
Search The Jack Logan Show on Amazon.
The Jack Logan Show is a Philippine internet show created by CJ Santos better known as Jack Logan. The show premiered on September 22, 2013 on Global Pinoy Radio. The show is presented by Jack Logan and serves as the show's host.
In 2002, Santos started his career as a full-time newswriter, a field reporter and a newscaster at Bayan Aksyon Agad.. He left Bayan Aksyon Agad in 2002 to join Hot FM to which he was instantly hired and began his career under his new persona known as "Johnny Orange". In 2005, he retired his radio career to earn more money by working as a call center agent and help support his newborn son, Jose Alejandro.
In 2011, Santos met Louie Mark Kempis, founder of Tambayang FM or Tee FM, a small online radio based in Pasig City. Kempis asked Santos to be his “adviser” in giving Tambayang FM a good brand. A former radio personality, Santos also helped Kempis by joining its roster and assigned himself the call sign "Jack Logan". A specialist in Brand Development, Santos helped Tee FM grow its audience by applying the standards of radio broadcasting and further elevated its brand away from its competitors. Santos dropped "FM" and re-branded Tee FM to "Tee Radio" and brought it to what it was now today. At the present, Santos co-owns Tee Radio Media Entertainment Inc.
In May 2014, CJ Santos briefly joined 106.7 Energy FM as Prinsipe Pegasus to help promote Digmaan Lusob Mola. He left due to major changes that occurred at the station.
Santos hired Kel Rodriguez as Segment Producer and Creative Director and Jonathan Paredes became the Director of Photography. Ritchie Jota later joined as the Director[disambiguation needed] of the project.
The show premiered on September 22, 2013.
Season 1 Notable incidents
- The first episode title is a play for three major genre that the show is focused on. Talkshow, Comedy and Documentary. Hence the #TALKSHUMENEDY.
- The second and third episode should be released back to back but the release of Episode 3 was put on hold due to Typhoon Yolanda’s hit on the Philippines.
- Episode 3 should feature Paraluman Band, the first rock-band to ever appear on the show, but the interview was not included due to the technical problem which results to a poor audio and the interview was scheduled for a reshoot. Paraluman later guested on the show in 2018.
- Due to the positive response of motoring community to the Brum! Brum! Segment, Kel Rodriguez lined up different car teams such as; Team Rivers, San Diego CA, ANJ Wheels and Marikina Auto Club for the next episodes.
- Tria Belmonte met Santos back in 2004 when he is still working at Hot FM and Tria was a high school student. They are both not aware about it until they are reunited during the taping of Episode 1.
- Episode 3: Roam Around Jack is the only episode to not feature a Brum! Brum! Segment and the only episode without Mang Bebot hosting the Top 10.
- Mang Bebot is played by Eustaquio Matildo, a retired regional supervisor for Coca Cola. He is also a Pastor.
- Janelle Manahan is the first actor to ever guest on the show.
- Bassilyo (Dave Ignacio) and Jack Logan both worked together in 2009 when Logan created and directed the “Tayo Pa Kaya” music video.
Return to Tee Radio
The Jack Logan Show continued to air on Tee Radio every Wednesdays at 9pm until May 2018.
Santos relaunched the second season of the show on Tee Radio to further its growth and social media following. In June 13, 2017, Kempis, now the CEO of Tee Radio and Santos as Vice President partnered with well-known independent Philippine record label Ivory Music and Video for an exclusive collaboration on a radio segment entitled It’s Tee Time. Jack Logan was the first choice to host the program but he then suggested to have it presented by his newly discovered talent, DJ Lady Chx. The new program will be a one-hour show dedicated to Tee Radio listeners across the globe. Airing twice a month, It’s Tee Time will be scheduled every Fridays, from 5 to 6PM. This segment aims to put interest on the audience with anything under the sun topics. To maximize the media platform of this segment, the new show will also be on podcast and vodcast and will be released on Tee Radio’s Facebook page. Ivory Music’s recognitions for OPM releases and being the exclusive licensee distributor of Sony Music in the Philippines is sure to create a harmonious project with teen-crazed Tee Radio. 
In July 26, 2017, Santos created Barangay Teegang to revive Filipino "slapstick" comedy and introduce a new way of doing so. The show is primarily centered on the friendship of Jeff, Rhodman and Kurt, who were forced to transfer to a new apartment owned by Tita Malou and Don Roman who both claimed ownership to the house and the lot it stands on.
In 2016, Santos joined Greco Belgica to launch Greco Live on DZRJ-AM Radyo Bandido it airs every Tuesdays and Thursday at 7-8pm (Manila time). It was a widely accepted public service program that caters to overseas Filipino Workers and local issues. CJ Santos co-hosted #GrecoLive as Jack Logan.
Santos formed Witty Jack Media Incorporated last June 2018 and launched 3 initial brands namely, Witty Jack Creatives, Witty Jack Ink and Trends and Witty Jack Digital. His own company acquired the management rights to The Jack Logan Show, now under Witty Jack Digital, by July 1, 2018 and was relaunched with new logo and concentrated on uploading video contents on YouTube and Facebook.
Jack Logan enables his followers to really get to know and appreciate his subjects better and with great impartiality, as well as their stand on certain issues that have made headlines out of them. Instead of coming up with those pre-conceived notions and conclusions that other hosts—especially in mainstream media—come up with, and use these notions as a means for attack—Jack Logan is one chap who is ready to listen first and let his subjects open up.
The show became popular when Santos introduced "Jack Logan Talks" where he commented on Filipino trending videos and current issues specifically the controversial Chiong murder case which garnered more than 2.9 million views on Facebook.
- Keiko Necesario
- Gerard Pizarras
- Jeremiah Belgica
- Pipay Navarro
- Senpai Kazu
- "About – The Jack Logan Show". jackloganshow.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "The Jack Logan Show – Witty Jack!". wittyjack.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Jack Logan – Tee Radio". teeradio.net. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "The Jack Logan Show". Retrieved 17 August 2018 – via www.imdb.com.
- "CJ Santos". IMDb. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "RMN Networks – Radio". 25 July 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "About Us – Tee Radio". teeradio.net. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Tee Radio". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- Jack Logan (8 July 2010). "Crazy as Pinoy – Tayo Pa Kaya Official Music Video". Retrieved 17 August 2018 – via YouTube.
- "Ivory Music Partners With Tee Radio in "It's Tee Time"". 24 August 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Ivory Music And Tee Radio Gear Up For New Massive Collaboration Segment "It's Tee Time!" – Orange Magazine". 25 August 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Tee Radio Launches the Philippines' First Ever Online Sitcom!". Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Tee Radio". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Philippine TV & Radio Schedules". Scribd.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- CJ Santos as Jack Logan and Greco Belgica on GrecoLive. Facebook search results.
- "A rebel radio station that defied Marcos' martial law". Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Greco Belgica". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "History of Witty Jack – Witty Jack!". wittyjack.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "The Jack Logan Show – Official Website of #JackLoganShow – @jackloganshow". jackloganshow.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Chiong Sisters: Jack Logan Makes Expose Video On Controversial Case". 20 July 2018. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- Ivory Music & Video (3 May 2018). "IT'S TEE TIME with Maja & Tor". Retrieved 17 August 2018 – via YouTube.
- "The Jack Logan Show: Luke Mejares – Tee Radio". teeradio.net. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
This article "The Jack Logan Show" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Jack Logan Show. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.