The Rinaldi Group
|General Contractor, Construction Management|
|Founder 👔||Anthony Rinaldi|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Construction Management, Building Information Modeling, Preconstruction, Self Perform Work, Sustainability, Integrated Project Delivery|
|Revenue||$137.2 million (2014)|
Number of employees
The Rinaldi Group is an American commercial general contracting and construction management company with corporate headquarters in Secaucus, N.J., and offices in Manhattan, NYC and Boca Raton, Florida. In 2016, it was positioned #614 on the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Companies. The company specializes in design-build, core-and-shell, interior fit-out, renovation and rehabilitation construction services.
The company was founded in 2003 by Anthony Rinaldi, alumni of Lehigh University. Before setting up his company The Rinaldi Group, he worked at several construction companies including Cross Bay Contacting, HRH Construction and Crain Construction Company and George A. Fuller Company.
- citizenM Bowery Hotel, the world's tallest modular hotel
- Hyatt House at 101 West 28th Street
- Riu Hotel at 301 West 46th Street in Times Square
- Collins Park Hotel near Miami Beach Convention Center
- 220 Water Street, Brooklyn
In May 2015, a construction worker died in an accident at one of the company’s sites. Following an investigation into the worker's death, the New York City Department of Buildings suspended construction license of Rinaldi Group alleging a repeated violation of safety rules in November 2015. The day after its permit was suspended by NYC Department of Buildings, Rinaldi Group appealed to the Environmental Control Board (ECB) to dismiss an outstanding DOB elevator safety violation. The appeal was granted by the court in December 2015 and the violation was dismissed. A fine of US$2,400 imposed earlier was returned.
In 2016, Rinaldi Group ranked #614 on the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Companies. It was ranked #891 in 2015 and #636 in 2014 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in the US.
- "The Rinaldi Group". Inc.com. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
- Groller, Keith (October 13, 2014). "AROUND THE VALLEY: Lehigh's improved baseball stadium to be dedicated on Saturday morning". The Morning Call.
- Strauss, Eric (2016-08-13). "Three N.J. companies make Top 60 on Inc. 5000 list of fast-growing businesses". NJ Biz.
- Brenzel, Kathryn (2017-10-31). "Stop, hammer time: Q&A with NYC construction boss Anthony Rinaldi". TheRealDeal.
- Golombek, Mark (December 2014). "Stronger than Ever". BusinessInFocus.
- Baid-Remba, Rebecca (2017-10-18). "Meet Anthony Rinaldi, the Contractor Building the World's Tallest Modular Hotel". Observer Media.
- Mocker, Greg (December 20, 2017). "Crews build and assemble largest modular hotel in NYC". WPIX.
- Morris, Keiko (January 8, 2017). "New York Hotel Arrives in Pieces From Poland, Some Assembly Required". The Wall Street Journal.
- Velez, Natasha; Rosenbaum, Sophia (May 5, 2015). "Worker dead after falling down elevator shaft in NYC". New York Post.
- "2012 Reconstruction Award Silver Winner: 220 Water Street, Brooklyn, N.Y." BD+C Magazine. October 5, 2012.
- Smith, Greg B. (13 November 2015). "EXCLUSIVE: Troubled NYC contractor has license suspended over construction worker's death". New York Daily News.
- Paddock, Barry (2015-05-08). "EXCLUSIVE: Worker who fell down elevator shaft 'dodged death' in Air Force but was afraid of 'sketchy' construction job". nydailynews.
- Smith, Greg B. (15 June 2015). "Construction worker who fell 24 stories to his death in Midtown was riding unsafe elevator powered by jerry-rigged electrical system". New York Daily News.
- "City suspends Rinaldi Group's construction license (UPDATED)". therealdeal.com. Retrieved 2015-11-13.
- "Construction firm was exonerated after fatality". Crainsnewyork.com. 2016-08-11.
Others articles of the Topic US : Gabrielle Ryan
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Lehman Brothers, Joanne's Food Truck, Eat-the-World, Castlestone Management, AMR Research, Infinite Analytics, Inc., Dunkin Donuts
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "The Rinaldi Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Rinaldi Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.