The Signals Network
|Type||Non profit organization; Non governmental organization|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Europe, North America|
|Gilles Raymond, Delphine Halgand, Antoine Deltour, John Kiriakou, Peter Bale, Dan Gillmor, Ben Wizner, William Bourdon, Emma Daly, Runa Sandvik, Turi Munthe|
The Signals Network is an American 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose aim is to advance the public interest by encouraging and facilitating media investigations that foster the ideals of transparency and public accountability through in-depth reporting and whistleblowing.
The Signals Network was founded by Gilles Raymond in July 2017. Delphine Halgand was hired as the Executive Director in November 2017. The Board of Directors and the Board of Advisors include Peter Bale, Antoine Deltour (LuxLeaks whistleblower), Dan Gillmor, William Bourdon, Emma Daly, John Kiriakou, Turi Munthe, Runa Sandvik and Ben Wizner.
Its headquarter is in San Francisco.
The Signals Network partners with organizations like Freedom of the Press Foundation and TrustLaw, the Thomson Reuters Foundation’s global pro bono service that links high-impact social enterprises and NGOs with top law firms who offer free legal assistance.
The Signals Network supports the first international investigation launched by the following prominent international media groups: Die Zeit (Germany), Mediapart (France), The Daily Telegraph (UK), The Intercept (US) and WikiTribune (Global).
These major media chose to investigate and to call for information collaboratively on the theme of misuse of big data.
This article "The Signals Network" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Signals Network. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Strategies French media presenting The Signals Network".
- "Le Figaro French newspaper interviews Gilles Raymond, founder of The Signals Network".
- "The Intercept partners with The Signals Network".
- "Sud Ouest French media interviewing The signals Network founder".
- "Interview of Holger Stark from Zeit German newspaper".
- "PressGazette relays The Telegraph call for information".
- "The Telegraph calls for information".
- "The Intercept calls for information".
- "WikiTribune calls for information".