Formed by vocalist James DeBerg after his departure from his previous band Outlands,  the band signed for Rise Records and released their debut album "The Love You Let Too Close". After the album's release, they began touring heavily across the United States and Europe supporting bands such as Veil of Maya, Devil Wears Prada and Dance Gavin Dance
- The Love You Let Too Close (2017)
- Gone In Your Wake (2019)
- Tradition (2017)
- Sinking Me (2017)
- No Place Like You (2017)
- Sleepless (2017)
- Tradition Reimagined (2018)
- Vein (2018)
- Chemical (2019)
- Disassociate (2019)
- Alone (Out Of My Head) (2019)
- 171 xo (2020)
- let go of your love (2020)
- "Meet the Band: Thousand Below - Heavy Music Headquarters". heavymusichq.com. 2017-10-07. Retrieved July 4, 2018.
- "Sputnik Music: Thousand Below - The Love You Let Too Close". sputnikmusic.com. Retrieved August 24, 2018.
- "About - Thousand Below". thousandbelow.com. Retrieved July 4, 2018.
- "Album Review: Thousand Below - The Love You Let Too Close". soundficton.net. 2017-10-04. Retrieved August 24, 2018.
- "Rise Records - Thousand Below Press Assets". riserecords.com. Retrieved August 24, 2018.
This article "Thousand Below" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Thousand Below. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.