Other articles of the topic Hispanic and Latino Americans : Mexican American, Jennifer Lopez, Hispanic Business, Demi Lovato, Wilfredo Amr Ruiz, Juan Jose Galvan
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|Type of business||C Corp|
Type of site
|Event organization, ticketing|
|Available in||English | Spanish|
|Area served||United States|
|Founder(s)||Javier Gonzalez |
Juan Luis Gonzalez
Tickeri is live events ticketing platform that caters to the United States Hispanic market. Tickeri was founded in 2011 by two brothers - Javier Gonzalez and Juan Luis Gonzalez - who previously worked in the Latin Music industry.
Tickeri competes with Ticketmaster and Eventbrite, offering independent Latino-owned music venues with the tools they need to reach Latino audiences. Tickeri provides the huge U.S. Hispanic audience with an event discovery platform that caters to all different Latin music genres.
The Tickeri platform has been used by many Latin Grammy winning artists while on their U.S. tours, including Calle 13, J Balvin, Natalia Lafourcade, Bad Bunny, Julieta Venegas, and many more.
In 2018, Tickeri released its Contextual Commerce API. Tickeri partnered with Braintree and Bandsintown in order to in-app purchases to users of the Bandsintown platform, becoming one of the first ticketing websites to encourage contextual commerce for event aggregation and fan discovery platforms.
The Tickeri platforms and tools cater to small to mid-sized venues, theaters, and festivals. Festivals include the Houston Colombian Fest, the Los Angeles Cuban-American Festival, the Tampa Taco Festival, and the Orlando Festival Independencia Dominicana
- "Tickeri | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Unknown parameter
- PYMNTS (2018-04-12). "Braintree Powers Tickeri, Bandsintown Ticketing". PYMNTS.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Colombian Fest Internacional 2019". Telemundo Houston (in español). Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Cuban Music, Culture, and Cuisine Return to Downtown Los Angeles May 19". Los Angeles Sentinel. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Tampa Taco Fest returns for a second round". 10NEWS. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "El Festival De La Independencia Dominicana 2.23.2020 | Feb 23rd, 2020 | Lee Vista Park". Accion 97.9 (in español). Retrieved 2020-04-15.
This article "Tickeri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tickeri. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.