Tiffany S. Chism
Tiffany S. Okirika - (Chism) (Born June 29, 1986) is an American Entrepreneur from Chicago, IL and is Founder and President of Marketing Technology Firm, SkySpace Global in Chicago, IL. Tiffany is a former news media writer and media personality for The Pantagraph in IL. Tiffany is now technology thought leader, multiple nominee award candidate for her work as a mentor, Entrepreneur  and innovative woman in technology leader in the Marketing Automation SaaS Tech Space.
Tiffany was born in Chicago, IL and raised in the Chicago-Metro area by her mother and father, where she is the youngest of 5 siblings. Her parents have been married for over 30 years. She credits her mother and father for helping her become the woman she is today.
Chism- (Okirika) attended Elgin High School, where she excelled in her academics, and was involved in many extracurricular activities. Chism was involved in sports (basketball, volleyball). She additional sang in several school choirs, and played an instrument up until her sophomore year. She won several academic merit awards, as well as high honor awards while attending school in Elgin, including being apart of the National Honor Society.
- Spouse: Emmanuel D. Okirika
- Parents: Stanley and Delreatha Chism
- Children: 3 Girls; Age 13,10, and 9.
- Siblings: Five Siblings. Tiffany S. Okirika (Chism) is the youngest amongst her other 5 siblings.
Okirika (Chism) attended College in New Orleans at University of New Orleans up until Hurricane Katrina. After the Hurricane, she transferred back to IL shortly thereafter, where she finished her education at DePaul University, Chicago, IL. She is apart of the University's notable alumni. She landed her first job as a Sports and News Media Writer with the Pantagraph. She later started her own business where in Marketing Technology. As a self-taught coder, she has excelled in her career in the technology space as a serial entrepreneur, a founder, and now a two time technology nominee.
Tiffany Chism, is a volunteer in the community. She is the founder of Non-Profit Organization, Beeyond the Surface. She also serves as a mentor with DePaul University, helping current students alike excel after graduation. The network gives an opportunity for Alumni to assist currents students to explore college and professional transitions, life challenges, and university career questions.
- "Meet Tiffany S, Okirika (Chism): Business Mogul and Master at Time Management". Chicago Weekly News. October 22, 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Business Council for Peace (Bpeace) Announces Shortlist of Outstanding Mentors for Women". Bloomberg. March 10, 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Business Council for Peace (Bpeace) Announces Shortlist of Outstanding Mentors for Women". Yahoo Money. March 10, 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Finalists for Divas of Colour International Women's Awards 2019. – International Women's Forum". Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- Fearn, Alison. "We are Tech Woman". Unknown parameter
- Fearn, Alison (11/10/19). "We Are Tech Women 100". We are Tech Women Supporting Women in Technology. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help); Check date values in:
- "List of DePaul University alumni", Wikipedia, 2019-10-18, retrieved 2019-10-22
- "Reality TV & Documentary: BTS Documentary | Backstage". www.backstage.com. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
This article "Tiffany S. Chism" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tiffany S. Chism. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.