|This draft may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as a page where the author of the only substantial content has requested deletion and/or blanked the page in good faith. See CSD G7.
If this draft does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, please remove this notice. Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. This page was last edited at 16:50, 25 February 2020 (UTC) (0 seconds ago)
|Industry||Private equity, Consumer Products and Retail|
|Headquarters 🏙️||New York City, United States|
Area served 🗺️
|Gerald Cromack (Co-Founder), Rohit Manocha (Co-Founder)|
|Products 📟||Leveraged buyouts and growth capital focused on consumer brands|
Number of employees
TriArtisan Capital is a New York, New York-based private equity firm. Founded in 2002, the company primarily focuses on consumer retail investments. Its holdings include national restaurant chains TGI Fridays, P.F. Changs and Hooters.
The firm was founded in 2002 as TriArtisan Capital Partners. The firm's founders are Gerald Cromack and Rohit Manocha, former executives at Lehman Brothers. TriArtisan Capital was founded subsequent to its spin-off from Morgan Joseph TriArtisan, a merchant bank and financial services firm founded by John Adams Morgan.
The firm primarily focuses on majority-stake leveraged buyouts and growth capital investments in consumer retail and restaurant companies. Among its investments are national brands TGI Fridays, P.F. Changs, Hooters, Sur La Table, Paper Source, Claire’s, Caesars Entertainment, Lord & Taylor, Sara Lee and Linens 'n Things.
In addition to consumer and retail investments, TriArtisan invests in industrial manufacturing and transportation companies, including EnergySolutions, Mears Transportation and Form Technologies.
- "TriArtisan Capital Advisors Investor Profile: Portfolio & Exits | PitchBook". pitchbook.com. Retrieved 2020-01-13.
- "Sentinel in talks to sell TGI Fridays's stake". PE Hub. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- "P.F. Chang's completes sale to TriArtisan Capital Advisors". Nation's Restaurant News. 2019-03-01. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
- Geske, Dawn (2019-12-26). "The Biggest Restaurant Acquisitions Of 2019: P.F. Chang, Papa Murphy's, Jimmy John's, And More". International Business Times. Retrieved 2020-01-13.
- "Hooters of America, LLC Acquired by Nord Bay Capital and TriArtisan Capital Advisors". www.bloomberg.com. 2019-07-01. Retrieved 2019-11-04. Unknown parameter
This article "TriArtisan Capital" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:TriArtisan Capital. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.