Tricky Software Inc.
|Industry||Software & Programming|
|Founded 📆||Menlo Park, California, USA (2006)|
|Founder 👔||Zachary Waibel|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Menlo Park, California, USA|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Armado (iOS and PC), PUFF (iOS), Spore Origins (iPod and iOS version), Spore Creatures (iOS), Boggle (iOS), Battle of the Sexes (iOS), LeftCenterRight (iOS)|
Number of employees
The following is a list of games that have been developed by Tricky Software:
- Armado (2006 for Mac and Windows)
- Spore Origins (2008 for iPod click wheel and iPhone)
- Armado (2008 for iPhone)
- Boggle (2009 for iPhone)
- Spore Creatures (2010 iPhone)
- Boggle for iPad (2010 for iPad)
- Battle of the Sexes (2010 for iOS)
- LeftCenterRight (2010 for iOS)
- Emma and the Inventor (2011 for iOS)
This article "Tricky Software" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tricky Software. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- Gulker, Linda Hubbard. "Tricky Software: Maker of fun-to-play mobile games — InMenlo". InMenlo.com. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- "Tricky Software". Download. Retrieved June 15, 2020.
- Cohen, Peter; Macworld | (2008-10-15). "Review: Spore Origins for iPhone". Macworld. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- "TRICKY SOFTWARE". GameZone. Retrieved June 15, 2020.