|Founder 👔||Gaurav Aggarwal|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Bangalore, India|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Savaari was founded in August 2006 by Gaurav Aggarwal. Aggarwal has previously worked with Cisco Systems and Tata Consultancy Services. The company started with services for airport pick-up and drop with focus on outstation trips and local bookings.
As of 2014, the company claims to have completed 150,000 transactions moving from corporate to retail customers.
In April 2012, Savaari raised Series A funding of USD 1 million from Inventus Capital Partners.
- "Savaari Car Rentals claims 150K transactions, shifting focus from corporate to retail customers". VCCircle. 26 June 2014. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Go long with Savaari". The Hindu Business Line. 2 December 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Intel Capital Invests $65M In Startups Ranging From Interactive Video To Wireless Electricity". TechCrunch. 23 October 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Indigo offers Zoomcar self drive cars and Savaari cabs to its passengers". MediaNama. 28 November 2017. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Savaari Car Rentals Raises $1M From Inventus Capital Partners". VCCircle. 3 April 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Savaari Car Rentals raises Series B funding from Intel Capital". Economic Times. 24 October 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Savaari Car Rentals". CrunchBase. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
This article "Savaari (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Savaari (company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.