Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Turtle Island Research Cooperative
The Turtle Island Research Cooperative (more formally the Turtle Island Cooperative Farm & Research Center, and rebranded as The Victory Farm Center for the Humanities), is a registered non-profit urban farm utilizing permaculture methods based in south-east Boise, Idaho. Researchers, artists and other professionals live on a small goat farm as they explore their academic pursuits and engage with the wider community as well as integrating sustainable living within academia, thus combining elements of science outreach with the work ethic of cooperation and monasticism; salons, potlucks, and podcasts are a regular feature, with subjects ranging from Hegel to beekeeping. It is a member of the Cascadia Network. 
Others articles of the Topic Agriculture : Nature's Fynd, MON 89034
Others articles of the Topic Anarchism : NeuCoin, Fred Woodworth, Namecoin, Anarchism in Transnistria, Peercoin
Others articles of the Topic Socialism : Games for the Many, Struggle against political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union, Pyongyang Declaration
- n/a, n/a (n/a). "Turtle Island Research Cooperative". Turtle Island Cooperative Farm & Research Center. Retrieved 2018-01-21. Check date values in:
- n/a, n/a (n/a). "Info Session for Seminars in Philosophy and Anthropology". Boise Weekly. Retrieved 2018-05-26. Check date values in:
- RASMUSSEN, BRANDON (2017-01-23). "Boise nonprofit "Turtle Island Co-op" looks to purchase Idaho farmland for experimental agriculture community". The Arbiter. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- n/a, n/a (n/a). "Victory Farm Center for the Humanities". Boise Weekly. Retrieved 2018-05-26. Check date values in:
- http://turtleislandfrcenter.org/wp/ Home page
This article "Turtle Island Research Cooperative" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Turtle Island Research Cooperative. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.