|Born||Jeffrey Dion Bruton|
April 24, 1966
Falls Church, Virginia
|Other names||J. Steele|
💵 Salary :
Ty Fox (born Jeffrey Dion Bruton on April 24, 1966) is an American pornographic actor (porn star) who appears in gay and bisexual pornographic movies. He has also performed under the name J. Steele during his early film career. Bruton was a physical education teacher at Farmwell Middle School and high school football and wrestling coach at Park View High School in Sterling, Virginia. Upon discovery of his adult film career, Bruton was forced to resign his position and surrender his teaching credentials.
Awards and nominations
- 1994 Grabby Awards winner of Best Actor (tied with Zak Spears).
- 1996 Men in Video Awards (Probe) winner of Hottest Hardbody.
- The Best Of Ty Fox (Catalina Video, 1996)
- Come And Get It (Catalina Video, 1995)
- Down On It (Catalina Video)
- Muscle Men Moving Company 2 (Big Blue Productions)
- Hawaiian Illustrated/Hawaiian Lei (All Worlds Video)
- WhiteFire (All Worlds Video)
- Cream of the Crop (Catalina Video)
- Playing With Fire 1 (All Worlds Video)
- Best Bi Far #4
- Revenge of the Bi-Dolls
- List of pornographic movie studios
- List of Grabby recipients
- List of male performers in gay porn films
- IAFD (2007-07-20). "Biography for Ty Fox". IAFD. Retrieved 2007-07-20.
- Benning, Victoria, Loudoun Coach Allegedly Starred in Sex Videos, Washington Post, 19 July 1996. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- Krupat, Kitty and Patrick McCreery, Editors, Out at Work: Building a Gay-Labor Alliance, University of Minnesota Press (2001). ISBN 0-8166-3740-7 Search this book on ..
- "1991-1997 Grabby Awards listings". Grabbys. Archived from the original on June 4, 2004.
- Doug Lawrence, ed. (November 1998). Adam Gay Video Directory 1999. Los Angeles, California: Knight Publishing Corp. Search this book on
This article "Ty Fox" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ty Fox. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.