|File:Tyrone Magnus Headshot.jpg|
Tyrone Magnus in 2012
|Residence||Cherry Hill, New Jersey|
|Total views||713 million|
|Updated February 25, 2021|
Tyrone Crawley (born June 14, 1977), better known by his stage name Tyrone Magnus, is an American actor, YouTuber, producer, writer and director. He rose to Internet popularity for his reaction videos, which are notable for his high-energy persona.
He began his career in sales for eight years before starting his acting career and YouTube channel. His YouTube channel originally started out as a wrestling talk show, where he talks about his love for wrestlers but then evolved into a reaction-based channel after fans sent him Man of Steel trailers to review, which then evolved into reacting to and reviewing trailers and later videos of all kinds such as Try Not To Laugh and Vine Compilations. In May 2018, the channel surpassed the milestone of 1.3 million subscribers.
In November 2014, his reaction to the Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens teaser gained a lot of attention after being shared on Reddit, with the video getting upwards of one million views. Magnus said as to why his videos were so successful:
"I was one of those kids that was always told, 'You should be on TV.' I'm not afraid to be myself on camera. I think that is what appeals to audience all around the world. The fact that someone can really just go beyond their values, be their inner child, leap mountains without any obstructions or any inhibitions or whatever. If you are ever told by a teacher, parent or someone you looked up to who tells you to stop, ignore them and believe in yourself. Sometimes you won't get you want but that shouldn't stop you. Motivation is what makes me what I do. It's not about power. It's about faith. If you have faith in what you are doing like Goku from Dragon Ball, you can achieve anything."
In 2015, he got his first acting role, as General Tamanegi in the fan-made series Dragon Ball Absalon.
|2021||Call Time||Ethan Shaw|
|The Handler||Logan Strong||Filming|
|TBA||Dollface: Road to the Apocalypse||The Defender||Filming|
|2015||Dragon Ball Absalon||General Tamanegi (voice)||2 episodes|
|2016||Collider Jedi Council||Himself||Episode: "Boba Fett Movie on Hold?"|
|2021||Prince Adventures||Roku Zuberi (voice)||Pre-production|
Episode: "Unleash the Demons"
|2016||Dragon Ball Fusions||General Tamanegi|
|2012–present||Tyrone Magnus||Himself||Also producer, writer and director|
- International Modeling and Talent Association Actor of the Year (2012) (alongside Ben Schreen)
- "Popular YouTuber Tryone Magnus reacts to Tekken 7 'Golden Joysticks Award' trailer". November 19, 2016.
- "Professional YouTube "Reactor" Tyrone Magnus Reacts To His NBC News Profile". July 17, 2015.
- "Tyrone Magnus makes the best defense yet for Batman V Superman over Civil War –". Recknews.com. May 22, 2016. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- "This guy is more pumped about 'Star Wars' than you". November 29, 2014.
- "Tyrone Magnus, YouTube 'Reactor,' Gets Watched As He Watches Videos".
- Chan, Helen (June 4, 2015). "'Dragon Ball Absalon': Tyrone Magnus Joins Voice Cast".
- "Tyrone Magnus will be TV's next black superhero in 'Vengeance'".
- 10.17.16 by worldfilmgeek (October 17, 2016). "YouTube Star Tyrone Magnus seeks "Vengeance" in New Series". World Film Geek. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- Tyrone Magnus on IMDb
- Tyrone Magnus on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Tyrone Magnus" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tyrone Magnus. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.