UFC Fight Night 189
|UFC Fight Night 189|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||February 20, 2021|
Search UFC Fight Night 189 on Amazon.
UFC Fight Night 189 (also known as UFC on ESPN+ 47) is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will take place on February 20, 2021 at a TBA location.
A women's bantamweight bout between Ketlen Vieira and former Invicta FC Bantamweight Champion and UFC Women's Featherweight Championship challenger Yana Kunitskaya is expected to take place at this event. They were initially scheduled to meet at UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Shahbazyan in August 2020, but then moved to UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Oleinik a week later. In turn, Vieira had to pull out due to visa issues.
- Women's Bantamweight bout: Ketlen Vieira vs. Yana Kunitskaya
Other articles of the topic Martial Arts : UFC Fight Night 191, Cancelled UFC event on May 30, 2020
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of UFC events
- List of current UFC fighters
- 2021 in UFC
- Junkie, MMA (2020-11-16). "Ketlen Vieira vs. Yana Kunitskaya rebooked for UFC Fight Night on Feb. 20". MMAJunkie.com. Retrieved 2020-11-16.
- Farah Hannoun (2020-11-16). "Ketlen Vieira vs. Yana Kunitskaya rebooked for UFC Fight Night on Feb. 20". mmajunkie.usatoday.com. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- Nolan King and John Morgan (2020-07-15). "UFC shifts Ketlen Vieira vs. Yana Kunitskaya to Aug. 8 event". mmajunkie.usatoday.com. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- Lenny March (2020-07-30). "Ketlen Viera OUT, Yana Kunitskaya will now face Julija Stoliarenko at UFC's August 8th event". mymmanews.com. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
|This article related to mixed martial arts is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "UFC Fight Night 189" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:UFC Fight Night 189. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.