|Country||Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 446: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Chief Minister||Naveen Patnaik|
|Ministry||Women and child development, Odisha.,|
|Website||Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 446: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
Ujjawala(Odisha) scheme is an umbrella scheme implemented by Government of Odisha and funded by the central government for avert of trafficking and to rescue,rebuild & Recuperation of women and children who are victims of trafficking and commercial sexual victimization.Women and children trafficking for commercial sexual exploitation is the fastest growing offence in India,In 2016 a total of 8,132 cases of human trafficking were recorded in the country The ministry of women & child development in 2017 initiated a bill for the Trafficking of person(Prevention,Protection & Rehabilitation),,
- Promoting the cause by awareness,workshops,social gathering,seminars & other inventive activities,
- To rescue the victims from the place of vulnerability and to relocate them to safe places,
- To provided the casualty with essential thing such as clothes,food,shelter,medical treatment,counselling,Legal aid,Vocational training and enlightenment.
- Amalgamation of the victims into the family and society
- Restoration of victims to their country of origin.
- providing the victims short & long term rehabilitation & education if the casualty is a child.
- Child trafficking in India
- Human rights in India
- Rape in India
- Odisha State Child Protection Society
- Street children in India
- "Welcome :: Department of Women & Child Development and Mission Shakti". wcdodisha.gov.in.
- "Ujjawala Scheme for Prevention of Trafficking and Rescue, Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Victims of Trafficking | National Portal of India".
- "The Trafficking of Persons (Prevention, Protection and Rehabilitation) Bill, 2018". PRS. 19 July 2018.
- "Cabinet approves the Trafficking of Persons (Prevention, Protection and Rehabilitation) Bill, 2018". pib.nic.in.
- "India". U.S. Department of State.
- Chandra, Jagriti (27 July 2018). "Lok Sabha passes Anti-Trafficking Bill". The Hindu – via www.thehindu.com.
- "Ujjawala". wcdodisha.gov.in.
This article "Ujjawala Scheme" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ujjawala Scheme. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.