Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Directed by||Lisa Mulcahy|
|Produced by||Dominic Dromgoole
Alexandra BreedeEmilie Jouffroy
|Written by||Bruce Mcleod|
Akbur KurthaMariam Husque
Search Undercliffe (film) on Amazon.
Undercliffe is a 2018 British drama written by Bruce Mcleod, directed by Lisa Mulcahy and produced by Dominic Dromgoole. It stars Laurie Kynaston, Esme Creed-Mile, Mark Addy, Stephanie Hyam, Akbur Kurtha and Mariam Husque. The film tells the story of a man who wakes up with no memory of who he is. It engages with the working class and Asian communities in the North of England and was shot on location in Bradford.
- Laurie Kynaston as Stevie
- Esme Creed-Miles as Sister
- Mark Addy as Stevie's Dad
- Stephanie Hyam as Jess
- Mariam Husque as Meena
- Akbur Kurtha as Khalid
- "N". openpalfilms.com.
- Young, Chris. "New film due for cinema release next year aims to 'subvert Bradford stereotypes'". thetelegraphandargus.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "Simon Amstell movie among four in pre-production for Dominic Dromgoole outfit - About". screendaily.com. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "Dominic Dromgoole: 'New plays are terrific, but let's not lose touch with tradition'". thestage.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "Simon Amstell to make new film Benjamin". thestage.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
Undercliffe on IMBD
This article "Undercliffe (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Undercliffe (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.