This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section, please remove this template.
If you are the editor who added this template and you are actively editing, please be sure to replace this template with
|Founders 👔||AJ Agrawal|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
San Francisco, CA, United States
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Verma Media is a digital multi-level marketing agency based in San Francisco, California. The company primarily deals with the emerging technology and blockchain startups.
Verma Media was founded in the San Francisco Bay Area during late 2016 by consultant writer & digital marketing expert AJ Agrawal when he realized the lack of an all-in-one service provider for emerging tech. The company has grown since then and is forecasted to have $10 million in revenue by the year 2019.
Verma Media has marketed for more than five Fortune 500 companies as well as 60+ blockchain projects. The company also raised $120 million for its clients through different fundraising agencies. It has partnered with various consulting and blockchain companies to provide a wide range of services like brand identity, SEO, Press Release distribution and Social media outreach. Currently, the company employs 30 experts for its operation.
- Heitner, Darren. "How San Francisco's Fastest Growing Blockchain Marketing Firm Is Going Big On Sports". Forbes. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- "Verma Media's Chief Brand Officer Thinks Cannabis is the Next 'Holy Grail' in Tech". TGDaily. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- "Here's Why This Leading Marketing Firm is Betting Big on Blockchain and Cannabis". Inc. 9 August 2018. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- Olenski, Steve. "Verma Media's CMO On How Marketers Should Approach New Industries". Forbes. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- "Looking for Ways to Improve Your Customer Engagement on Social Media? Here are 8". Entrepreneur. 21 June 2018. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- "Verma Media Hits Over $120M Raised for Blockchain Clients, Proves Blockchain Marketing Is Lucrative". Influencive (magazine). 18 August 2018. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
This article "Verma Media" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Verma Media. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.