Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Vijay Deenanath Chauhan
Vijay Deenanath Chauhan is a fictional character and the protagonist from the Bollywood films Agneepath (1990) and its 2012 remake, portrayed by Amitabh Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan respectively. 
The 1990 Version
The 1990 version of Vijay Deenanath Chauhan was initially portrayed by Amitabh Bachchan. Agneepath (1990) was inspired from 'Scarface' (1983). Vijay Deenanath Chauhan's mannerism was inspired from Al Pacino, who played the chief protagonist, a Cuban immigrant gangster in America. Amitabh Bachchan gave a memorable performance as Vijay Deenanath Chauhan and won the National Prize.
The 2012 version
The 2012 version of Vijay Deenanath Chauhan was portrayed by Hrithik Roshan.
In other versions
- In 2014 Kannada film Ulidavaru Kandanthe had a narrated character with this name which had authentic details of the 1990 Vijay Deenanath Chauhan.
- "Awesome Bollywood Dialogues". bollywooddialogues.wordpress.com.
- "1990-2012 Evolution of Vijay Deenanath Chauhan". News18.com. Retrieved 24 January 2012.
- "Who's a better Vijay Deenanath Chauhan: Hrithik Roshan or Amitabh Bachchan?". BollywoodLife.com. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- "Aspiring 'Vijay Deenanath Chauhan' arrested in city".
- "Vijay Deenanath Chouhan, over the years". Retrieved 3 March 2015.
|This article about a film character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Vijay Deenanath Chauhan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vijay Deenanath Chauhan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.