|Born||Mauganj, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India|
RTI Activist & Youtuber
Couldn't parse video from https://youtu.be/t0t9H0hCnbI
Vivek Pandey is an Indian RTI Activist, freelance journalist, MBBS, Whistleblower and youtuber. He has filed more then 500 RTIs to different government departments. His work came into light when he exposed NEET JEE students Data leak scam. His RTI has revealed different irregularities of govt department.
Vivek pandey is working as freelance journalist known for writing on social and political and educational issues. Also well known YouTuber making video's on educational and awareness topics to guide students and citizens of India.
He was born in a small town in Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh to a middle-class family. His primary education started from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Udaipur, Rajasthan. From childhood he was so fascinated by Indian politics. He completed his high secondary education from Madhya Pradesh.
Protest at CBSE Office
He came into light after a protest held at CBSE office New Delhi Preet Vihar. He is leading a small group of students who came to CBSE office demanding answers of their questions regarding NEET 2 paper leak issue.
NEET DATA LEAK SCAM
He started to find lots of irregularities in examination and soon he noticed that Data of NEET aspirant are being sold of online websites so he took a step in order to exposed this scam. He has found more than 15 websites who are selling NEET and JEE aspirants data online so he has given all details to different news papers and Media houses in order to expose this NEET data leak scam. In 2019 he again filed a compliant in CBI bhopal against websites who are solding NEET, JEE aspirants data.
After many complaints to police and other investigating agencies no action has been taken against data leak scam. Again in year 2020 he sent complaint letter to CBI seeking investigation on NEET JEE data leak scam. As per current information delhi crime branch is doing investigation on this scam. He has filed numerous RTIs to get details of current ongoing investigation on his complaint.
NEET Seat Booking Scam
In 2018 he also raised questions on counselling process of Karnataka state. toppers of NEET examination who can easily get government medical college seat in India. In order to block seats in private medical college's are taking part in counselling process of Private medical institution. after successful blocking seats in second or third round of counselling they leave their medical seats. Further these medical seats are sold by brokers on donation basis.
In year 2017 he started his work as RTI activist. his main aim is to bring transparency in work of government. He has filed his 1st RTI to CBSE. Then there is series of RTIs to almost every government departments of India. In 2020 edex of indian express has taken a small interview on his RTI work.
In year 2020 he has reveals big details of NEET examination application form fees, due to his RTI work people get to know NTA has collected 200 crores rupees in the form of application form fees. NEET examining is taken by government of India and this much amount of examination fees collection make it questionable. many more news are published by edex Indian express based on information given by him.
In Minister's office has spent approximately Rs 32 lakh in the last three years over arranging breakfast and lunch, revealed an RTI. As per the RTI filed by activist Vivek Pandey, the Aam Aadmi Party-led Delhi government has spent about Rs 9 to Rs 11 lakh each year on these expenses.
The Delhi Jal Board has spent only 0.2 per cent of the fund allotted to it under the Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojna of the Delhi government. According to the Right to Information reply dated February 24, received by activist Vivek Pandey, the AAP-led Delhi govt had allotted Rs 35 crore under the septic tank cleaning scheme to the DJB in two years.
One of his RTI also reveals amount of fund Delhi government gets to fight COVID-19 pandemic. In March 2021 India has faced 2nd wave of corona virus and Delhi state was one the top most state which is reporting maximum number of corona virus cases. this time his very important RTI reveal's information that Delhi government didn't buy any ventilator.this RTI is mentioned in delhi high court " Delhi High Court says there is a complete failure and it is very clear that systems are not in place HC remarks came when an advocate tells the bench that according to an RTI reply, Delhi Govt did not procure ventilators purchased in the last six months to fight against corona virus after 1st wave was finished. Again in month of April his RTI revels another big information of wastage of corona virus vaccine in India. Over 44 lakh COVID vaccine doses wasted till April 11, 2021. this news spread like a fire every where. information based on his revelation is also covered by international media houses. Honorable delhi high court has also given statement on this RTI findings and strongly criticized government for wastage of corona virus vaccine.
An RTI filed by activist Vivek Pandey has revealed that over 75% (1680.74 crore) of the total 2223.57 crore for free testing and treatment for COVID-19 was utilised by five south Indian states.
As per National Health Authority, approximately 17.73 Lakh tests and approx. 6.05 Lakh treatments have been authorized under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) for COVID-19 related infections as of 31st May 2021
As per National Health Authority, approximately 17.73 Lakh tests and approx. 6.05 Lakh treatments have been authorized under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) for COVID-19 related infections as of 31s t May 2021.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has spent a whopping ₹11.46 lakhs of public money on his medical treatment and that of his family between the Financial Year 2015-2021. This was revealed in a recent Right to Information (RTI) reply, which was filed by activist Vivek Pandey on December 16 last year. In his RTI query, the activist had asked details pertaining to medical reimbursement claim for Delhi Chief Minister and his family during FY2015 to 2021.
- "NEET 2016: Students protest in front of Delhi CBSE office over tough NEET Phase II paper". Pagalguy.com. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "वेबसाइट पर बिक रहा नीट का डाटा, 50 से 70 लाख रु. में दलाल कर रहे सौदेबाजी". Dainik Bhaskar. 20 July 2018.
- "NEET pass students data are selling to Private colleges and brokers online - निजी कॉलेजों और दलालों को ऑनलाइन बेचा जा रहा है NEET पास छात्रों का डाटा". M.livehindustan.com. 2018-07-02. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- TNN / Updated: Aug 22, 2019, 14:38 IST (2019-08-22). "Leaked NEET data on sale, medical student tells CBI | Indore News - Times of India". M.timesofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-06-10.CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- "NEET student data are on sale in cyber world at 10000 rupees amid mbbs counselling - हिन्दुस्तान विशेष: 10 हजार रुपये में बिक रहा है NEET के छात्रों का डाटा". M.livehindustan.com. 2019-08-22. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "NEET, JEE aspirants' data available on public domain, Bhopal medical student seeks CBI probe". The New Indian Express.
- "Months after medico exposed data leak of CBSE students, JEE, NEET candidates, CBSE tells Delhi cops it's not their responsibility". The New Indian Express.
- "नीट के टॉपर्स क्यों ले रहे हैं प्राइवेट कॉलेज में सीट... कहीं येे मेडिकल माफिया का गठजोड़ तो नहीं?". Dainik Bhaskar. 19 August 2018.
- "This year, NTA made a whopping Rs 200 Crore as NEET registration fee, reveals RTI". The New Indian Express.
- "Vivek Pandey". Edex Live.
- "CM's office spent Rs 32 lakh on breakfast, lunch in last three years, reveals RTI". The New Indian Express.
- "Delhi government's eptic tank scheme remains a non-starter". The New Indian Express.
- "BJP cites RTI to allege Kejriwal didn't spend money from CM relief fund on COVID". The New Indian Express.
- "Arvind Kejriwal: BJP cites RTI to allege Arvind Kejriwal didn't spend money from CM relief fund on COVID-19 pandemic - The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- PTI (2021-04-27). "BJP cites RTI to allege Kejriwal didn't spend money from CM relief fund on COVID-19 pandemic - The Week". Theweek.in. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "Medical Student files RTI, finds Kejriwal spent 'NIL' on COVID19 from LG/CM Relief Fund". YouTube. 2021-04-29. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "BJP cites RTI to allege Kejriwal didn''t spend money from CM relief fund on COVID-19 pandemic". Outlookindia.com. 2021-04-27. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- Agencies (2021-04-28). "Kejriwal Did Not Spend Money From Chief Minister Relief Fund On Control Of Covid-19 Epidemic: BJP | कोरोना संक्रमण को लेकर बीजेपी ने साधा केजरीवाल पर निशाना, कहा- मुख्यमंत्री राहत कोष से नहीं खर्च किए पैसे (Updated 28 Apr 2021 03:29 AM (IST)". Abplive.com. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "Kejriwal government did not buy a single ventilator between July 2020-April 2021: RTI". Nationworldnews.com. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "Kejriwal did not buy a single ventilator in past 10 months, says RTI reply". Muslimmirror.com. 2021-05-06. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- 07/May/2021 (2021-05-07). "Delhi Procured Oxygen Cylinders, But May Not Have Set up Enough Plants: RTI". Thewire.in. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "Delhi Govt Procurement Agency Ordered No Ventilators in 10 Months, Says RTI Reply - Asian News". Asiannews.in. 2021-06-06. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "Covid Second wave alert के बाद भी लापरवाही की हद: एक साल में दिल्ली सरकार ने नहीं खरीदे एक भी वेंटीलेटर | RTI reveals mismanagement of Delhi Government, No procurement of Ventilators in last one year DHA". Hindi.asianetnews.com. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "Over 44 lakh COVID vaccine doses wasted till April 11, Kerala & West Bengal show zero wastage: RTI". www.timesnownews.com.
- "Huge vaccine waste reported as India battles deadly Covid-19 wave". dpa International.
- "4.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine were wasted in India — enough to vaccinate half of Bangalore | Business Insider India". Businessinsider.in. 2021-04-20. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- Joseph, Alphonse (2021-04-20). "More than 44 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses wasted till April 11, Kerala and West Bengal show zero wastage - Oneindia News". Oneindia.com. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- a total of 44.78 lakh doses were wasted out of the total 10.34 crores doses used in several states of India till April 11 this year. "Over 44 Lakh Doses of Covid-19 Vaccine Gets Wasted". Gulte. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "Huge vaccine waste reported as India battles deadly Covid-19 wave". Qatar-Tribune.
- GmbH, Deutsche Presse-Agentur (20 April 2021). "Huge vaccine waste reported as India battles deadly Covid-19 wave".
This article "Vivek pandey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vivek pandey. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.