|Industry||Car rentals & Car sharing|
|Founded 📆||June 2010|
|Founder 👔||Vikas Parasrampuria|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Gurgaon, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Ahmedabad, Mysore, Pune, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi|
|Services||Car rentals & Car sharing|
Number of employees
Volercars is a self-drive car sharing company serving currently in Ahmedabad, Mysore, Delhi, Bengalore, Chandigarh and Pune, India. Voler has more than 200 employees spread across India and has over 2000 cars in its fleet.
- "Voler brings self-drive car rentals to Bengaluru". TimesOfIndia.
- "Self-drive car-rental startups". EconomicTimes.
- "Voler looks to capture self-drive car rental space". Business Standard.
- "Self Drive Car Rental Startup Voler Cars Raises Funding". INC42.
- "Voler launches self-drive car-rental service in Delhi". EconomicTimes.
- "Voler Closes Maiden Funding Round". BusinessWorld.
- "Self-drive car rental firm Voler raises first round of funding". EconomicTimes.
This article "Volercars" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Volercars. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.