|Founded 📆||December 6, 2013|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Merritt Island, Florida, |
Area served 🗺️
|Owner||Scott Filbert, Ngoc Nguyen, Thomas Filbert|
Number of employees
|Parent||Nguyen & Filbert Trading Co., Inc.|
Vratim is an American electronic commerce brand that makes and retails specially designed drummer shoes, based in Merritt Island, Florida. The brand also produces and sells apparel and other products such as T-shirts, Flannels, and other accessories.
The idea for Vratim began when owner Thomas Filbert witnessed his friend cut his toes while playing drums barefoot. From there he would begin to research and develop a pair of shoes that would be able to meet the potential needs of most drummers. Around this time, the local area experienced a series of layoffs prompting the Filbert family to seek out other business opportunities. Over the next several months, the family would combine its funds together and begin preparing the necessary groundwork for the brand.
Vratim officially launched in December 2013 and was run part-time while Thomas attended the University of Central Florida. During this time, Vratim mainly focused on building its artist roster and spreading its name throughout the music industry. As of June 2015, Vratim has become a full-time operation and is continuing with its grassroots marketing approach.
Prominent Endorsed Artists/Users
Vratim has a growing artist roster along with several other non-endorsed artists that use Vratim Drum Shoes.
- Alex Rüdinger (drummer for Good Tiger)
- Matt Greiner (drummer for August Burns Red)
- Blake Richardson (drummer for Between the Buried and Me)
- Daniel Williams (drummer of The Devil Wears Prada)
- Steve Carey (drummer for The Color Morale)
- Travis Orbin (drummer for Darkest Hour) / Independent
- Doug Court (drummer for Sirens and Sailors)
- Alex Ballew (drummer for Erra (band))
- Aaron Ovecka (drummer for I, the Breather)
- Yesod Williams (drummer for Pepper (band))
- Casey Cooper (COOP3RDRUMM3R)
- Thomas Lang (solo artist)
- Josh Miller (drummer for Glass Cloud)
- Jamie Eads (independent)
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Fashion : Lord & Taylor, W RUGBY, Walveey, Frickls LLC
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Jaguar Studios, Leher App, Onfleet, A-SUN Energy, Palm Harbor Homes, Inc., Regional Elite Airline Services, Thomas Padovani
Others articles of the Topic Fashion : Lord & Taylor, Melody Woodin, Going commando, Lana Austin, Walveey, Model (person), ETXEONDO
- "Florida Department of State Divisions of Corporations".
- "Vratim Trademark".
- "Vratim Trademark Identity".
- "Contact Vratim".
- "Vratim Store".
- "Shuttle layoffs leave some workers adrift".
- "Vratim History".
- "Vratim Artists".
- "I absolutely love drumming in my..."
- "Got these sick drumming shoes today".
- "Drumming Shoes? What are they? The Vratim Drum Shoe".
- "It's been a busy day in the studio!".
This article "Vratim (brand)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vratim (brand). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.