|Founded||December 6, 2013|
|Headquarters||Merritt Island, Florida, |
|Owner||Scott Filbert, Ngoc Nguyen, Thomas Filbert|
|Parent||Nguyen & Filbert Trading Co., Inc.|
Vratim is an American electronic commerce brand that makes and retails specially designed drummer shoes, based in Merritt Island, Florida. The brand also produces and sells apparel and other products such as T-shirts, Flannels, and other accessories.
History[edit | edit source]
The idea for Vratim began when owner Thomas Filbert witnessed his friend cut his toes while playing drums barefoot. From there he would begin to research and develop a pair of shoes that would be able to meet the potential needs of most drummers. Around this time, the local area experienced a series of layoffs prompting the Filbert family to seek out other business opportunities. Over the next several months, the family would combine its funds together and begin preparing the necessary groundwork for the brand.
Vratim officially launched in December 2013 and was run part-time while Thomas attended the University of Central Florida. During this time, Vratim mainly focused on building its artist roster and spreading its name throughout the music industry. As of June 2015, Vratim has become a full-time operation and is continuing with its grassroots marketing approach.
Prominent Endorsed Artists/Users[edit | edit source]
Vratim has a growing artist roster along with several other non-endorsed artists that use Vratim Drum Shoes.
- Alex Rüdinger (drummer for Good Tiger)
- Matt Greiner (drummer for August Burns Red)
- Blake Richardson (drummer for Between the Buried and Me)
- Daniel Williams (drummer of The Devil Wears Prada)
- Steve Carey (drummer for The Color Morale)
- Travis Orbin (drummer for Darkest Hour) / Independent
- Doug Court (drummer for Sirens and Sailors)
- Alex Ballew (drummer for Erra (band))
- Aaron Ovecka (drummer for I, the Breather)
- Yesod Williams (drummer for Pepper (band))
- Casey Cooper (COOP3RDRUMM3R)
- Thomas Lang (solo artist)
- Josh Miller (drummer for Glass Cloud)
- Jamie Eads (independent)
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Venus Airlines, Health food restaurant, Rising Northeast, Save Ferris Studios, VIF Airways, Dutch Bros. Coffee, Takeover Group
Others articles of the Topic Fashion : Lana Austin, Going commando, Juwelo, Mufti (brand), Mathias le Fèvre, Carola Remer, Sarashi
References[edit | edit source]
- "Florida Department of State Divisions of Corporations".
- "Vratim Trademark".
- "Vratim Trademark Identity".
- "Contact Vratim".
- "Vratim Store".
- "Shuttle layoffs leave some workers adrift".
- "Vratim History".
- "Vratim Artists".
- "I absolutely love drumming in my..."
- "Got these sick drumming shoes today".
- "Drumming Shoes? What are they? The Vratim Drum Shoe".
- "It's been a busy day in the studio!".
[edit | edit source]
This article "Vratim (brand)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vratim (brand). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.