|File:W RUGBY Company Logo.jpg|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Sydney, Australia|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
W Rugby (stylised as W RUGBY) is a sports equipment manufacturing label focused on Rugby Football. The company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and has operations in the United Kingdom.
W RUGBY's business model is known as the "one for one concept" model, which is referring to the company's promise to donate a brand new rugby ball to rugby communities in need for every sale of their retail product. The countries involved have included Australia, Iran, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States.
W RUGBY trademark the concept as “Project: Won for Won” a play-on-words of the “one for one” business model.
W RUGBY was established in 2019 by British businessmen and former rugby players Dovy Cornerford and Andrew Lewis. The company began producing rugby balls and distributing them in retail outlets, rugby clubs and schools.
W RUGBY are official ball partners to SOS Kit Aid, a rugby charity supported by World Rugby. W RUGBY provide new rugby balls to SOS Kit Aid who then distribute them to countries and territories that are in need of rugby equipment.
Work in Women's Rugby
W RUGBY actively work to promote women's rugby to push the profile of the game along with helping women and girls get access to better equipment. In 2020, W RUGBY, with support from Nahid Biyarjomandi, Iran's Head of Women's Rugby Development and Asia Rugby's Executive Committee member, sent brand new rugby balls to a women's rugby team in Iran.
Other articles of the topics Companies AND Fashion : Lord & Taylor, Walveey, Frickls LLC, Vratim
Other articles of the topics Companies AND Australia : The Lottery Office, The Australian Bar and Restaurant, Beanie kids, Riviera, Creatures of Leisure
Other articles of the topic Companies : Lord & Taylor, J.V. Super Mega Market, Armada Hospital, Burger Landmarks, ALPS Mountaineering, Informatics India Limited, Baidu
Other articles of the topic Fashion : Model (person), Wrapunzel, ETXEONDO, Going commando, Baju Sikap, Tempt, Tease and Touch, Walveey
Other articles of the topic Australia : Ranked list of states and territories of Australia, AMS Cloting, Ltd., “Mr Juicy” Gino Gambino, List of number-one dance albums of 2011 (Australia), 2009 Joy Flight crash, List of Australian rules football junior leagues, The Masked Singer (Australian season 3)
Other articles of the topic Sports : FanCode, RC CSKA Moscow, The Quadruple (rugby league), Ethan Ennis' NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award, Vrchlabí Mad Squirrels, Chemplast Cricket Ground, Ethan Ennis' NBA Playoff Most Valuable Player Award
- List of fitness wear brands
- List of sporting goods manufacturers
- List of companies of Australia
- "FAQ". W RUGBY. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- "Project: Won for Won™". W RUGBY. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- "W RUGBY Team". W RUGBY. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- "SOS Kit Aid Announces New Partnership with W Rugby - See More Below". www.soskitaid.com. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- world.rugby. "Spirit of Rugby is SOS Kit Aid's natural environment | World Rugby". www.world.rugby. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- "Newcastle Uni UoN 7s". W RUGBY. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- "James Stannard | Launch Rugby | Australia". Launchrugby. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- "The Council and Asia Rugby Executive Committee". Asia Rugby. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
- "Helping Build Women's Rugby in Iran. Won for Won". W RUGBY. Retrieved 2021-04-28.
This article "W RUGBY" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:W RUGBY. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.