Wali Khan Almuzaffar
|Wali Khan Almuzaffar|
|File:د. ولي خان المظفر.jpg|
|Main interest(s)||Shari'a, Hadith, Arabic Language, Tafsir, Sufism|
|Part of a series on|
|Ideology and influences|
|Founders and key figures|
Darul ulooms and madrasas
|Centres (markaz) of Tabligh|
Dr. Wali Khan Muzaffar is scholar, columnist and Arabic literature writer from Pakistan. He is known for his expertise in Quranic Sciences, Hadith, Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh), compilation logic, politics and Arabic language. His popularity began from being the secretary of Wafaq ul Madaris Al-Arabia, Pakistan for 28 years. He established number of educational and welfare trusts in which Council of Arabic Culture, Arabic language open university and Almuzaffar International Trust are praise worthy.
Wali Khan Muzaffar S/O Muzaffar Khan was born in 1971 in Swat District of Khyber Pakhton Khwa province of Pakistan. He flourished his early education under the supervision of his father, after which he was transferred to Jamiah Farooqia, Karachi from where he specialized in Islamic jurisprudence (Fiqh) and specialization in Arabic language after obtaining Master degree in Arabic Language and Islamic studies.
He gained from some famous Deobandi scholars like:
- Maulana Saleemullah Khan
- Maulan Inayatullah Khan
- Dr Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai
- Maulana Yousuf Kashmiri
- Maulana Dr. Abdur-Razzaq Iskander (Chancellor of Jamia Uloom-ul-Islamia)
Wali Khan Muzaffar carried on getting his educational gradation that he even got renowned in subcontinental by Sheikh ul Quran Wal Hadith that is the highest designation regarding Islamic and Arabic doctrine.
Wali Khan Muzaffar served officially on various national and international designations like:
- Secretary, Wafaq ul Madaris Al-Arabia, Pakistan
- Director, Arabic language institute - Jamiah Farooqia, Karachi
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Alfarooq Magazine
- Lecturer of Hadith and Arabic literacy, Jamiah Farooqia, Karachi
- Member, Ruet-e-Hilal Committee
- Member, International League of Islamic Literature
- President of Arabic Language Open University, Karachi
- Chairman, Council of Arabic Culture - Pakistan
- Chairman, Almuzaffar Trust International
- Member, The International Organization for Muslim Scholars
Furthermore, he has participated as columnist or expert in different local and international media organizations like:
- Texas Radio
- Altaqwa Magazine
- Muslim World Magazine
- Arabic Language Magazine (Arabic Language International Council)
- Almujtamaa Magazine
- Elshaab Newspaper
- Pakistani newspapers and media channels
- International News Agencies
Wali Khan Muzaffar has written various books in Urdu, Arabic and Persian like:
- Arabization of Ilm u Seeghah
- Nondenominational Islam..convictions and fabrications
- The correct say of Islamic history
- Allamaan, Sharh ut tibyan fi uloomil Quran
- Tawzeeh ul fikr, Sharh u Nukhbat ul fikr
- Methods of teaching and tests
- Dialogue between religious groups and religions
- Lughat wa estilahat, printed column
- Muhammad Taqi Usmani
- Zar Wali Khan
- Muhammad Rafi Usmani
- Tariq Jameel
- "الشيخ ولي خان المظفر - عبد الجبار الشريف، الجامعة الفاروقية". ar.madarisweb.com. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "محمد محمود الجمسي - ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الحرة". ar.m.wikipedia.org (in العربية). Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "Al-Shaikh Wali Khan Al-Muzaffar | waldenburg international college". www.waldenburginternationalcollege.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "(5 Minutes) - Mufti Wali Khan Al Muzaffar by Darsequran.com - Dailymotion". Dailymotion. 2013-07-27. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "JehanPakistan ePaper | جہاں پاکستان اخبار". www.jehanpakistan.com. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "Khair-e-Ramzan on Express News – 25th June 2017 Dr. Shaikh Wali Khan Al Muzaffar Religious Scholar, Mufti Muhammad Zubair Religious". Latest Pakistani talk show , Current Affairs , Political News , Live Tv Channels ,live TV, talk shows,latest episode,today. 2017-06-25. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "ڈاکٹر ولی خان مظفر کی معذرت؛ حضرت امام علی علیہ السلام کی شان میں کالم لکھ ڈالا". تسنیم نیوز ایجنسی (in اردو). Retrieved 2017-12-19.
This article "Wali Khan Almuzaffar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.