Walter Mosley (attorney)
Walter Mosley Esq is an American attorney who leads corporate and entertainment groups in Mosley and Associates. Mosley is a member of California and New York states bar, Federal Tax Court and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is an alumnus of Harvard Law School. He is a recipient of the Dean’s Award (selected by Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan) and the Traphagen Distinguished Alumni Award. He has represented a number of celebrities in his entertainment law practice. For instance, in 2018, Mosley was the principal attorney of Blac Chyna in a case against Kim Kardashian. Mosley reportedly received death threats from unknown persons via his Instagram handle over his involvement in the court case. In 2017, Mosley represented DeMario Jackson, a contestant in Bachelor In Paradise show on ABC’s dating series when it was abruptly shut.
Education and career
Mosley holds a first degree in Computer Engineering from University of Michigan (1996-2000) and a Master’s degree of Science in Information, Economics and Management majoring in Incentive Centred Designed. He earned his J.D from Harvard Law School in 2005. Mosley has presented papers at the United Nations World Summit on Sustainable Development and African Development Conference.
In his engineering career, Mosley worked with telecommunication firms in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa and Intel Corporation where he served as a chip designer and software engineer.
After starting his legal career, he clerked for Judge Damon J. Keith on the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Mosley is the attorney for Debbie Allen Dance Academy – a Los Angeles-based non-profit organization.
- "DeMario Jackson's Lawyer Speaks Out Amid 'Bachelor in Paradise' Controversy". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "DeMario Jackson's Lawyer: Tapes Will 'Vindicate' Him". Us Weekly. 2017-06-17. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "Blac Chyna's Attorneys Lisa Bloom & Walter Mosley Receive Death Threats For Representing The Reality Star". The Shade Room. 2018-02-22. Retrieved 2020-07-17.
- "Walter Mosley #244169 - Attorney Licensee Search". members.calbar.ca.gov. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "Walter Mosley Lawyer Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife & Net Worth". aussiecelebs.com.au. Retrieved 2020-07-16. Unknown parameter
- Staff, TheBlast (2018-02-20). "Blac Chyna's Lawyer: 'Betrayals Often Come From Those Most Close To Us'". The Blast. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "Blac Chyna's Lawyers Are Reportedly Receiving Death Threats". Complex. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "Blac Chyna's Lawyer Lisa Bloom Getting Death Threats". TMZ. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "Blac Chyna's Lawyers Speak Out on Her Leaked Sex Tape: 'Girls Have Killed Themselves Over Revenge Porn'". Complex. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "Blac Chyna taking Kardashians, Jenners to court in 2020 | Fox News". www.foxnews.com. Retrieved 2020-07-17.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth; Wagmeister, Elizabeth (2017-06-17). "'Bachelor In Paradise' Contestant DeMario Jackson's Lawyer Speaks Out (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "DeMario Jackson's Lawyer Speaks Out Amid 'Bachelor in Paradise' Controversy". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "walter mosley entertainment lawyer". www.mendosmarket.com. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- School, Harvard Law. "Traphagen Distinguished Alumni Speaker Series with Walter Mosley JD'05". Harvard Law School. Retrieved 2020-07-16.
- "Siblings' springboard to success | The Grosse Pointe Academy". Retrieved 2020-07-16.
This article "Walter Mosley (attorney)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Walter Mosley (attorney). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.