|Headquarters 🏙️||New York and London|
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|Richard Green (Co-President)|
Marc Cohen (Co-President)
Number of employees
Wealth-X is a global ultra high net worth (UHNW) intelligence and data company, founded in 2010. Headquartered in New York and London, the company has five offices on three continents and is owned by Insight Venture Partners. The company's database includes more than 100,000 global records, each representing an individual whose net worth is believed to be more than US$30 million.
Richest persons list
In 2017, Wealth-X published a list of the top wealthiest people in the world, which have a combined fortune of US$1.45 trillion. As of 2017[update], the five richest persons in the world are:
- Jeff Bezos (US$ 98.6 billion)
- Bill Gates (US$ 87.4 billion)
- Amancio Ortega Gaona (US$ 66.8 billion)
- Warren Buffett (US$ 60.7 billion)
- David Koch (US$ 47.4 billion)
- "Wealth-X offers digital 'who's who' of the rich and not necessarily famous". Fortune. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- "Company Overview of Wealth-X Pte. Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Wealth-X Pte. Ltd.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Sullivan, Paul (19 February 2017). "Who Are the Richest of the Rich?". The New York Times. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- "The 17 cities where the world's richest people want to live". The Independent. 8 December 2017. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Insight Venture Partners 2017 (11 October 2016). "Wealth-X - Companies - Insight Venture Partners". insightpartners.com. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Teachout, Terry (16 July 2015). "Hollywood's First Great Art Collector". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- "Wealth-X Reveals: The World's 50 Wealthiest People - Wealth-X". wealthx.com. 27 January 2016. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- "Bill Gates Is Once Again the Richest Person in the World". Time. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Wealth-X" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Wealth-X. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.