Weder-Weder Lang 'Yan
|Weder Weder Lang 'Yan|
|Directed by||Boots Plata|
|Story by||Mel Mendoza-Del Rosario|
|Music by||Mandy Ferrer|
|Edited by||Rene Tala|
Search Weder-Weder Lang 'Yan on Amazon. Weder Weder Lang 'Yan (
|Part of a series on|
) is a 1999 Filipino comedy film, directed by Boots Plata starring Leo Martinez.
Don Emilio (Leo Martinez) who is a rich man lives on a big house who needs to hire a secretary. But then he had an heart attack and went on the hospital while Emilio wasn't at home Egay's (Eric Quizon) family and Dodong's (John Estrada) family stole things at Emilio's house but when Emilio was almost onto their house Gani and Dodong's family cleaned the whole house and surprised Emilio a welcome back. When Nelia (Winnie Cordero) was talking at Edwin (Wowie De Guzman), Nelia was shocked for knowing the news that Emilio became paralysed so they kept tooking care of him. While Edwin was cooking a food for Emilio Egay and Nelia sneaked onto the kitchen and put a hot sauce on Emilio's food, this spiced Emilio. Dodong put a liquid onto the rails while he was imagining to look on Susie (Via Veloso) and Emilio falling down to let him die, suddenly Dodong is the one who fell, and again in the morning. Again, Egay and Nelia put a poison on Emilio's milk. Susie was about to give the milk on Emilio but she was about to give Vilma (Ferreze Ann Balquerin) and Vilma's parents stopped Susie and they fell down the stairs again. While Girlie (Gladys Reyes) was talking on a telephone with someone and Emilio while talking on a dinner table said that he was bankrupted so this shocked all of them but they said he was joking but Emilio was serious. And Girlie suddenly left. Edwin took Emilio to let him stay at Edwin's. When Edwin's radio broke He and Emilio argued and argued, so Emilio decides to move on Egay's place. While Egay was hosting the Anak ng Tupa Fellowship an accident happened on fireworks. So Emilio decides to move on Dodong's place. While Emilio was living in Dodong's he suffered from washing plates cleaning toilets and any household chores. While the people play tong-its on Dodong's house and Emilio suffering cleaning the stairs, but then an accident happened again on Dodong's place. Later then he begs Edwin to get him home. Suddenly Edwin with Girlie went on a lunch date with Emilio and later broke up with Edwin on the other hand. But Emilio surprised Edwin a big house and Edwin forgave Emilio's siblings and family. Later he invites the Sayaw Bata Program to dance on the streets.
- Leo Martinez as Don Emilio: the rich man who owns a mansion, subdivision and many landmarks.
- Eric Quizon as Egay: a pastor who works at Anak ng Tupa Fellowship Programme.
- John Estrada as Dodong: a tong-its player which their place is may be also a gambling place.
- Wowie De Guzman as Edwin: Don Emilio's brother who teaches kids to dance.
- Candy Pangilinan as Nikki: Don Emilio's nurse who has a crush on Emilio.
- Malou de Guzman (credited as Mhalouh Crisologo) as Eliza: the wife of Dodong.
- Winnie Cordero as Nelia: the wife of a pastor.
- Via Veloso as Susie: Don Emilio's hot secretary.
- Gladys Reyes as Girlie: Edwin's girlfriend who dreams to marry Edwin to become a millionaire but failed.
- Marijoy Adorable as Nora: Dodong and Eliza's daughter
- Ferreze Ann Balquerin as Vilma: Egay and Nelia's daughter
- "Director Boots "Butse" Plata dies at 68". pep.ph. Retrieved 2021-03-01.
|This article about a film made in the Philippines is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Weder-Weder Lang 'Yan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Weder-Weder Lang 'Yan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.