Businessman, Internet personality, fitness trainer, computer engineer, Army serviceman
Wesley Virgin is an American entrepreneur, Internet personality, and former fitness guru. He is known for being the founder and owner of WV Media and for writing business and fitness-related eBooks, including Fat Diminisher System: How to Lose Weight Quickly at Home, Changed, Secrets of the Fitness Industry, Weight-loss Without the Struggle!: Everything from Smoothies to Superfoods, and Top Diet and Fitness Apps Guide.
Virgin dropped out of college before joining the U.S. Army and served for four years in Afghanistan before being discharged. He briefly served as an IT technician at a car dealership in Houston, Texas. Before establishing a successful business, Wesley Virgin experienced hardships such as bankruptcy, lost cars and homes, and jail time.
Wesley Virgin became a fitness trainer, selling products such as the 7 Day Fitness Program and posting fitness videos on YouTube. He eventually decided to sell his eBook Fat Diminisher System on ClickBank, making more than $5,000 overnight.
Wesley Virgin eventually decided to found WV Media, concentrating on online content related to web marketing, self-improvement and entrepreneurship. He also began working as a motivational speaker and podcaster.
In addition to his work as an Internet personality, Virgin is also active as an investor. He has been interviewed by publications such as Forbes and mentioned in publications such as The Huffington Post. His press releases have also been published in news outlets such as The Daily Herald, the Los Angeles Herald, the Chicago Chronicle, and HoustonNews.net.
Wesley Virgin resides in Houston, Texas with his two children.
- 2013- Tom Litchfield, Wesley Virgin - Top Diet and Fitness Apps Guide
- 2014 - Wesley Virgin - Changed, Secrets of the Fitness Industry, Weight-loss Without the Struggle!: Everything from Smoothies to Superfoods, and Top Diet and Fitness Apps Guide.
- 2017 - Wesley Virgin - Fat Diminisher System: How to Lose Weight Quickly at Home
- Wesley Virgin on Fandom
- Wesley Virgin on Facebook
- Wesley Virgin on Twitter
- Wesley Virgin on F6s
- Wesley Virgin on Wikialpha
- Wesley Virgin on Wordpress
- Wesley Virgin on Academia
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 https://wesleyvirgin.com/hi/
- ↑ https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/8533511.Wesley_Virgin
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://obpedia.com/wesley-virgin/
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 https://www.forbes.com/sites/cognitiveworld/2019/08/21/scaling-the-reputation-economy-an-interview/?sh=684d575a7103
- ↑ https://grumomedia.com/wesley-virgin-7-day-fitness-program/
- ↑ https://www.huffpost.com/entry/seven-unexpected-benefits_b_8078070
- ↑ http://finance.dailyherald.com/dailyherald/news/read/38162111/Wesley_Virgin_Reveals_His_Uncut_Mind_Strategies_That_Made_Him_Millions
- ↑ https://www.losangelesherald.com/news/260726751/wesley-virgin-reveals-his-uncut-mind-strategies-that-made-him-millions
- ↑ https://www.chicagochronicle.com/news/260726751/wesley-virgin-reveals-his-uncut-mind-strategies-that-made-him-millions
- ↑ https://www.houstonnews.net/news/260726751/wesley-virgin-reveals-his-uncut-mind-strategies-that-made-him-millions