White Spot (film)
|Directed by||Tin Brendel|
|Written by||Tin Brendel|
Search White Spot (film) on Amazon.
White Spot is a film produced by german director Tin Brendel and his former brazilian girlfriend Ariane Figueiredo during their one-year trip in South America.. Following the beginning of the relationship when both were in an exchange year in U.S.A. (2014-2015), Ariane and Tin planned to travel and work in New Zealand for one year, but when Ariane gets refused to enter in the country, they decided to change the entire plan. Therefore, the couple traveled by camper across Chile, Peru, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil between September 2017 and May 2018. During this time, they faced a lot of challenging situations like car breakdowns, border bureaucracy and missing drones while visited stunning landscapes like Atacama, Machu Picchu, and Iguazu falls. The result is a great adventure capture and edited on the screen, which is very inspiring for all the travelers – not just in South America – but around the world. The film was released in June 2020 in Amazon Prime and Itunes, what was possible because they raised funds in a kickstarter campaign in 2019.
Also in 2020, the film received the turkish award ‘Golden Wheat Awards’ (Best Documentary) 
After 6 years in a distance relationship, the couple split at the end of 2020, just few months after the releasing of the movie.
- "White Spot (2020)". IMDb.
- Community, The Amazing Vanlife (June 18, 2020). "White Spot, the Movie - with Tin and Ariane • Go-Van".
- Karmeyer, Frank (August 22, 2019). "Ein Jahr im Camper durch Südamerika: Reiseabenteuer eines Erfurters im Film". www.thueringer-allgemeine.de.
- "Watch White Spot | Prime Video". www.amazon.com.
- Brendel, Tin. "White Spot | Apple TV". Apple TV.
- "Photos of Golden Wheat Awards". FilmFreeway.
This article "White Spot (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:White Spot (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.