|Born||1988/1989 (age 32–33)|
|🏳️ Nationality||British, Irish|
Will Hatton is a British/Irish travel blogger.
He has contribued articles to BBC, The Express Tribune, and Yahoo on the subjects of adventure travel and traveling affordably and has been interviewed in The Telegraph. He is the founder and owner of the travel blog The Broke Backpacker.
Early life and education
Hatton was born in Brighton, UK. He worked at a grocery store unloading trucks before taking his first trip to Mt Kilimanjaro at age 19. Originally wanting to join the Royal Marine Corps, Hatton sustained a serious leg injury in South America that same year that disqualified him from enlisting. Battling with depression, he booked a one-way ticket to India in hopes of reinvigorating his life. After graduating from university, he returned to India and started travel writing as well as his travel blog, The Broke Backpacker. Since then, he has visited over 60 countries.
Hatton currently lives in Bali, Indonesia where he plans to open a hostel.
- CFEI, Libby Kane. "A 26-year-old explains how he travels the world on no more than $30 a day". Business Insider. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- Hatton, Will. "The many meanings of the word 'family'". www.bbc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- Hunt, Marianna (2020-01-28). "How to make it into the 1pc of millionaire millennials". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- "The best way to backpack in Pakistan, through the eyes of a foreigner". The Express Tribune. 2017-03-01. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- "I Was in Istanbul When the Bomb Went Off and I Still Feel Safe". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- Nomads, World. "Amazing Nomads: Will Hatton". www.worldnomads.com. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- "This Is Why I Won't Stop Traveling". Thought Catalog. 2015-07-21. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- Hoeller, Sophie-Claire. "This guy visited 60+ countries since 2008 — but he doesn't think you should quit your job to travel". Business Insider. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Will Hatton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Will Hatton. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.