Williams & Williams
|Founders 👔||Branden Brent Williams|
Rayni Romito Williams
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Real estate development|
Number of employees
Williams & Williams is an American real-estate company specializing in residential property development, management and marketing . The company is well established in the real estate market of California and plays a significant role in the Los Angeles Metropolitan area economy of residential construction and development.
Williams & Williams Estates Group was founded in 2006 by the real estate brokers Branden Brent Williams and Rayni Romito Williams
Since 2006, Williams & Williams has been affiliated with the Hilton & Hyland Real Estate Inc. Both companies joined forces to develop and distribute projects in the highly competitive real estate luxury market.
Williams & Williams gained visibility and attention of the mass media by selling property to celebrities and collaborating with the Architectural Digest on California Historical Landmarks projects, which include Ennis House and Bel-Air landmark mansion built by L.A. developer Ardie Tavangarian, of Arya Group.
By 2018, the company was on the list of significant players in the high-end real estate market of California and the USA.
The real estate company employs teams of experts to make a full range of development-related decisions pertaining to local development projects, including those related to: design, permitting, construction, financing, accounting, funding, leasing, and marketing. Meanwhile, an internal service team in the company's headquarters, located in Beverly Hills, provides support for each operation.
In its operations, Williams & Williams applies relatively new marketing tools which include virtual reality technologies (space-visualization of the future homes during 4D virtual tours) and film industry entertainment. Williams & Williams is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.
Major development projects
Williams & Williams Estate Group has developed and distributed real estate projects mostly throughout the Southern California. Some of the projects are listed on the National Register of Historical Places:
- Rutherford House (built by the architect Paul Williams)
- 10701 Bellagio Rd., Bel-Air, CA (27 000-square-feet)
- The Stanley House, 10 000-square-foot-estate
- Peter Morton's Carbon Beach mansion
- Bird Street Mansion for Markus Persson, located in Beverly Hills (23 000-square-foot real estate project)
- Bel-Air Lair(24,315 square feet)
- 1181 N. Hillcrest rd., Beverly Hills, CA
- Ennis House(designed by the architect Frank Lloyd Wright)
- 822 Sarbonne Rd., Bel-Air, CA (20 000-square-feet)
- Tarmy, James (October 18, 2018). ""As L.A. Home Prices Slump, How Will a $65 Million Mansion Fare?"". Bloomberg. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- Clarke, Katherine (May 20, 2019). "Saudi Buyer Snaps Up Two Bel-Air Homes to Create $52.2 Million Compound". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- “Los Angeles Business Journal”
- “From the company's website”
- Rawlins, Aimee (July 26, 2018). ""Selling a home? It takes a village"". The Real Deal. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- “Business Insider,”
- “Hilton & Hyland: About Branden Williams”
- “Hilton & Hyland:"About Rayni Williams”
- Taylor, Candace (January 18, 2017). "Bruce Makowsky's Big Bet: A $250 Million Los Angeles Spec Home". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- Allison, Melissa (June 3, 2016). "Jenny is on the block! See inside Jennifer Lopez's glowing new home". Today.com. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- Chiland, Elijah (June 26, 2018). "Frank Lloyd Wright's monumental Ennis House hits the market for $23M". Curbed LA. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- Griffith, Carson (July 13, 2018). "The Frank Lloyd Wright–Designed Ennis House Is on the Market for $23 Million". Architectural Digest. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- Dobson, Amy (December 10, 2018). "Asking $88 Million, The Latest Spec House For Bel Air Comes With Car Lift And A Nod To Hollywood". Forbes. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- “New Bel Air spec mansion spanning 25K sf listed for $88M”
- Kiefer, Peter (September 14, 2018). "THR's annual report on the pros making the biggest sales, including L.A.'s first-ever 10-figure listing". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- Warren, Katie (June 6, 2019). "An LA real-estate broker with $4 billion in sales reveals how she sells mega-mansions in a city overflowing with them, from energy cleansing to unveiling a home like a movie premiere". Business Insider. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- “Variety Showbiz”
- Stone, Madeline (July 13, 2015). "Realtors spent $5,000 on a private chef to convince Minecraft's billionaire creator to buy this $70 million mansion". Business Insider. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- Tiffany, HSU (July 12, 2015). "Helicopter viewings,'lifestyle films': Outlandish luxury real estate marketing may now be the norm". LA Times. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- Inman, Staff Writer (September 10, 2018). "Luxury Connect: How Rayni Williams and team own Instagram". Inman. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- “Source: Company's website”
- “Christies's International Real Estate”
- Tarmy, James (October 18, 2018). "Bloomberg". Bloomberg. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- Flamer, Keith (December 20, 2017). "Lenny Kravitz Designs Sexy Interiors For $38 Million Hollywood Hills Estate". Forbes. Retrieved 5 June 2019.
- Martin, Emmie (March 21, 2018). "This $38 million LA mansion has a $450,000 speaker system and was designed by Lenny Kravitz—take a look inside". CNBC News Channel. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- “Variety: "Peter Morton Set to Sell Malibu Spread at Record Price"”
- “LA Times: "$110-million home sale in Malibu is set to be a new record for Los Angeles Count”
- “Forbes: "'Minecraft' Billionaire Markus Persson Buys $70 Million Beverly Hills Contemporary with Car Lift"”
- MCclain, James (May 29, 2019). "Saudi Prince Snags $52 Million Bel Air Lair". Variety. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- “Business Insider”
- Taylor, Candace (June 20, 2018). "Billionaire Ron Burkle Lists Frank Lloyd Wright Landmark for $23 Million". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
This article "Williams & Williams" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Williams & Williams. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.