Entrepreneur, Creative Technologist and Futurist
|Global Chief Creative Technologist of B•U•T|
In 2006 Wim founded the MEA office for B•U•T in Dubai. B•U•T works on innovative digital user experiences for Fortune 500 companies and government agencies. In 2008 he founded the Belgian Business Council in the United Arab Emirates and served as its Chairman and President for 8 years. He co-founded guzzle in 2015 and serves as CTO.
Wim is a regular speaker on events about user experience, innovation and technology. He gives lectures and workshops about future technologies such as Virtual and Augmented Reality, Artificial intelligence and cognitive systems.
He conceptualized a number of future technologies such as the largest interactive gesture based video wall in the world, the virtual mall, the transparent cognitive fridge, the smart health mirror and the VR microscope.
- Future and Emerging Technologies
- "How it started". bbc-uae.org. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "B-U-T technologies, evolution of Cognitive Mixed Reality. A future Querlo partner?". bitlanders.com. 10 March 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "B•U•T AHEAD OF THE CURVE IN MIXED REALITY, MICROSOFT ON THE SAME TRACK". al-press.com. 8 March 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "BUT Team". webaward.org. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Belgian Business Council". bbc-uae.com. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "50 Startups To Watch In The Arab World". forbesmiddleeast.com. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "SINGAPORE'S FIRST EVER VR MASTERCLASS". but.ae. 19 April 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Experience Singapore's First-Ever Virtual Reality Marketing and Events Masterclass". eminence-event.com. 19 April 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
This article "Wim Bonjean" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.