Wizards: Tales of Arcadia
|Wizards: Tales of Arcadia|
|Created by||Guillermo del Toro|
|Voices of||Kelsey Grammer |
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Guillermo del Toro|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||DreamWorks Animation TV |
Double Dare You
|Preceded by||3Below: Tales of Arcadia|
Wizards: Tales of Arcadia (or simply Wizards) is an upcoming American animated television series created by Guillermo del Toro and produced by DreamWorks Animation and Double Dare You.
The series is the third and final installment of the Tales of Arcadia trilogy, following Trollhunters (2016-2018) and 3Below (2018).
The series is scheduled to premiere sometime in 2019 on Netflix.
The city of Arcadia Oaks is in the brink of an apocalyptic war between humans, monsters and aliens, where the control of magic will determine the fate of these supernatural worlds that have now converged.
The series features an ensemble cast of voice actors returning from Trollhunters and 3Below.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinkous "Blinky" Galadrigal
- Emile Hirsch as James "Jim" Lake Jr.
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Charlie Saxton as Tobias "Toby" Domzalski
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- "'Tales of Arcadia' Trilogy Announced by Guillermo del Toro". /Film. November 7, 2017. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- "'Trollhunters' Universe Will Expand Into The Trilogy Series 'Tales of Arcadia'". Cartoon Brew. November 7, 2017. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- "TROLLHUNTERS Interview: Marc Guggenheim, From Epic to Epic más grande". Animation Scoop. May 18, 2018. Retrieved May 30, 2018.
|This animated television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Wizards: Tales of Arcadia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Wizards: Tales of Arcadia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.