Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|File:Wolf Beats Logo.png|
|Founded 📆||22 June 2014 in Texas, United States|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Talent manager|
Independent record label
Number of employees
Wolf Beats is an American music production company with three branches: Wolf Beats Media, an independent record label, Wolf Beats Administrative, and Wolf Beats Management. The label focuses on electronic music and follows a bi-weekly release schedule. Several notable artists such as Nitro Fun and Glacier have released tracks on Wolf Beats Media, and an early major release was "Cool Friends" by Silva Hound in 2014. Wolf Beats Administrative is responsible for managing other indie labels, and Wolf Beats Management is a management service for artists.
Wolf Beats Media
|Wolf Beats Media|
|Founded||22 June 2014|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Total views||852,000 plays on SoundCloud, 116,000 views on YouTube|
Search Wolf Beats on Amazon.
Wolf Beats signs individual tracks not artists, akin to Monstercat. Notable artists include:
- Nitro Fun Released Dragonfly. The first official Wolf Beats Media release was Believe by Nitro Fun and Desso, featuring Brenton Mattheus, released on November 26, 2014.
- Glacier: Released The Slap on Wolf Beats in 2015. Glacier's first official release was as a winner of a remix contest on April 4th 2015.
- Brenton Mattheus
- Rob Gasser
Wolf Beats has a very open stance on copyright. All tracks can be used freely on YouTube and Twitch, and Wolf Beats is "dedicated to keeping creativity alive." Anyone can share or remix any song released on Wolf Beats for free. Copyright freedom was one of the original reasons for founding Wolf Beats Media.
Wolf Beats Management
Wolf Beats Management manages artists through their musical careers.
Wolf Beats Administrative
Wolf Beats administrates labels under their roster, which includes Radiokid Records, Funky Way Records, Wolf Beats Media itself, and Maverick's Playlist.
Wolf Beats Media is an American independent record label. The name comes from the founder's interest in wolves, and Wolf Beats sponsors the charity Mission: Wolf.
- "2015 Wolf Beats Anniversary".
- "YOUR EDM PREMIERE: SILVA HOUND – COOL FRIENDS (MURTAGH & VESCHELL REMIX)".
- "Wolf Beats Official SoundCloud".
- "YouTube about".
- "Dragonfly Remixes".
- "Nitro Fun Dragonfly".
- "PPREMIERE: NITRO FUN & DESSO – BELIEVE FT. BRENTON MATTHEUS".
- "Believe release announcement".
- "Spacewalk SoundCloud release".
- "Activate album".
- "Glacier- The Slap EP".
- "Wolf Beats Copyright".
- "Wolf Beats Announcement".
- "Wolf Beats Management".
- "Label Base Wolf Beats".
- "Funky Way announcement".
- "Wolf Beats Charity".
|This article about a United States independent record label is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Wolf Beats" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.