|Industry||Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise Software|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
New York City, New York, United States
Area served 🗺️
|Key People: Max Yankelevich (Co-Found and CSO), Andrew Volkov (Co-Found and CTO), Alex Lyashok (CEO), Sam Fahmy (CMO), Pete Cumello (CFO), Sudip Mitra (CRO)|
|Products 📟||Smart Process Automation (SPA), RPA Express|
Number of employees
WorkFusion founded in 2011 by Max Yankelevich and Andrew Volkov at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) to provide software-as-a-service automation products an elastic, on-demand capability with the Automation Cloud. Special driven in Providing solutions to the Banking, Health Care, and Insurance sector companies. Especially WorkFusion works on AI Bots it is called as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) without using long codes in the program.
On April 5th, 2018 WorkFusion raised a $50 million Series E round of funding. The company also added new strategic investors.
In June 2018, Forrester placed WorkFusion as strong performer in the 2nd annual Forrester Wave for Robotic Process Automation.
In July 2018, WorkFusion was named Best Application of AI in Financial Services at the Alconics Awards in London.
- Upbin, Bruce. "Racing with Machines: Labor Force Innovation and the New Digital Frontier". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- Belton, Padraig (2015-05-19). "The brave new world of office computing". BBC News. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "AI Is Getting Good Enough to Delegate the Work It Can't Do". Harvard Business Review. 2015-05-12. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "WorkFusion - Can A Robot Be Your Boss? | Techweek". Techweek. 2018-06-11. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "WorkFusion Raises $50 Million Series E to Bring AI-powered Software Robots to Enterprise Business". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "The Forrester Wave™: Robotic Process Automation, Q2 2018". www.forrester.com. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "2018 WINNERS". The AIconics. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
This article "Workfusion" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Workfusion. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.