|Founders 👔||Aida Fazylova, Nikolay Manolov|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
XOR is a technology company headquartered in San Francisco, California, which provides automated communication and chatbot solutions for the recruitment industry. It is an AI-driven platform for recruiters and job seekers, aimed at automating recruitment processes. Tasks performed by the chatbot include data collection, candidate pre-screening, responding to frequently asked questions about a vacancy or a company, and scheduling interviews for recruiters.[self-published source]
XOR was founded in 2016 by Aida Fazylova and Nikolay Manolov. Initially the company’s operations were focused in Eastern Europe and Russia, with partnerships with X5 Retail Group and Headhunter.ru among others.
In 2017, XOR began its expansion into the United States, Europe, and Asia. Between 2018 and 2019, the company tripled its sales in the U.S. and closed deals with over 100 customers in 15 countries. Key partnerships include those with ExxonMobil, Ikea, Heineken, Aldi, McDonald’s, and Mars.
The chatbot automates routine tasks involved in recruitment processes, such as preliminary assessments of applicants’ qualifications for a vacancy. Through an AI-driven conversation with a candidate, the chatbot gathers data, screens resumes, and conducts a pre-assessment. It is also capable of responding to frequently asked questions, recommending suitable vacancies to candidates, and scheduling interviews with recruiters.
XOR's chatbot is functional in over 100 languages and can be used to communicate with candidates through a number of platforms. In a survey with participation from 10,000 candidates who interacted with the XOR chatbot, 93% of users rated the experience as excellent.
- McFarl, Alex (2020-03-01). "Deep Learning Used to Trick Hackers". Unite.AI. Retrieved 2020-03-07.
- "Xor raises $8.4 million for AI-powered job candidate recruitment and screening". VentureBeat. 11 October 2019.
- "XOR, the Moldovan Startup that's transforming HR forever". Medium. 10 December 2018. [self-published source]
- "AI In HR: A Real Killer App". Forbes. [self-published source]
- "Compute and recruit: Why AI will be your next recruiter". channels.theinnovationenterprise.com.
- "The Definition of Diversity in the Workplace Has Changed - Here's What That Means for Your Business". HR Technologist.
- "Лучше любого рекрутера: чат-бот XOR проводит собеседования, переманивает лучших специалистов и решает проблемы с текучкой кадров". hightech.fm (in русский). 7 August 2019.
- "AI chatbot maker Xor announces $8.4 million funding round". www2.staffingindustry.com. Retrieved 22 December 2019.
- "Not-so-human resources: The chatbot startup set to revolutionize recruiting". Inventures.eu. 31 August 2018.
- "Xor без солиста: как чат-бот ищет работников для ExxonMobil и "Пятерочки"". РБК.
- "AI Recruitment Market Trends, Size 2019 Analysis | Inudstry Share Report and Forecast till 2027". ZMR News Research. Retrieved 22 December 2019.
- "XOR's recruiting chatbot helps candidates secure interviews faster". Built In Austin.
- "3 Ways AI Is Changing The Game For Recruiters And Talent Managers". Forbes. Retrieved 22 December 2019. [self-published source]
- "AI Hiring Could Mean Robot Discrimination Will Head to Courts". news.bloomberglaw.com. Bloomberg Law.
- "The Best HR Chatbots". Recruiting Headlines. 13 March 2019. Retrieved 22 December 2019.
- "How chatbots make HR departments more human". Training Journal. 24 January 2018.
This article "XOR (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:XOR (company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.