Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
St. Petersburg, Russia26 October 1977
|Baptised||26 October 1977|
Dr. Linhares was born in St. Petersburg, Russia and immigrated to the United States in 1998. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science Biology, Magna Cum Laude from Lenoir-Rhyne University, in North Carolina. She received her Doctor of Medicine with Distinction from UNC Chapel Hill in 2006. She completed her internship and residency at UCLA.
Dr Linhares is triple board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology. In 2012 she joined the bone marrow transplant team at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. In 2018 she became the first Chimeric Antigen Receptor Therapies Clinical Director at Cedars-Sinai. In 2019 she joined with Miami Cancer Institute as Chief of Lymphoma. She is also notable for her work with cancer patients from the Jehovah's Witness community, who have specific blood-transfusion requirements.
TV and Film Appearances
- Louis Theroux's LA Stories "Edge of Life" 
- Upcoming Netflix Documentary currently filming
- Current therapy of myelodysplastic syndromes 
- Targeting the Wnt Pathway in Cancer: A Review of Novel Therapeutics 
- Photobiomodulation therapy in the management of chronic oral graft-versus-host disease 
- Aggressive NK-cell leukemia: A rare entity with diagnostic and therapeutic challenge 
- Glomerular hemophagocytic macrophages in a patient with proteinuria and clinical and laboratory features of hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center 
- Professor UCLA 
- 2012- Present Member, Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute
- 2012 - Present Member, Bone Marrow Transplant Disease Research Group
- 2014 – Present Member, Leukemia Disease Research Group
- 2014 – Present Member, Bone Marrow Transplant Standard Operating Procedure
- 2012- Present American Society of Hematology
- 2013- Present American Society for Blood and Marrow
Awards and honors
- 2003- 2004 Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Fellowship at NIH
- 2004- 2005 Howard Hughes Medical Institute Continued NIH Research Fellowship
- 2006 MD with Distinction
- 2006 – 2007 Commendation for Excellence in Medical Student Teaching
- 2008 – 2009 Commendation for Excellence in Medical Student Teaching
- "Louis Theroux's LA Stories "Edge of Life"". 1 September 2014.
- Amer M.Zeidan, Yuliya Linhares, Steven D. Gore (1 September 2013). "Current therapy of myelodysplastic syndromes".CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- Tabatabai, R., Linhares, Y., Bolos, D. et al. Targ Oncol (26 June 2017). "Targeting the Wnt Pathway in Cancer: A Review of Novel Therapeutics".CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- Epstein, J.B., Raber-Durlacher, J.E., Lill, M. et al. Support Care Cancer (25 April 2016). "Photobiomodulation therapy in the management of chronic oral graft-versus-host disease".CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- Alia Nazarullah, Michelle Don, Yuliya Linhares, Serhan Alkan, Qin Huang (25 June 2016). "Aggressive NK-cell leukemia: A rare entity with diagnostic and therapeutic challenge".CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- Cao, L., Wallace, W.D., Eshaghian, S. et al. Int J Hematol (5 September 2011). "Glomerular hemophagocytic macrophages in a patient with proteinuria and clinical and laboratory features of hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis".CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- Cedars Sinai (4 April 2019). "Cedars Sinai Medical Center Clinician Directory".
- "UCLA Faculty". 4 April 2019.
This article "Yuliya Linhares" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Yuliya Linhares. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.