December 16, 1998
Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
|Other names||Pinky, Kyulkyung|
Zhou Jieqiong (born December 16, 1998), professionally known by the stage name Kyulkyung, is a Chinese singer based in South Korea and a member of the K-pop girl group Pristin, recording under the Pledis Entertainment label.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Zhou was born in Taizhou, Zhejiang, China. Because of her studies, her family moved to Shanghai. She graduated from the Shanghai Conservatory of Music and the School of Performing Arts Seoul and has a performing arts degree.
Career[edit | edit source]
2016–2017: Produce 101 and I.O.I[edit | edit source]
Zhou participated in Mnet's survival television show Produce 101, which aired from January 22 to April 1, 2016. Five of the Pledis Entertainment members were eliminated and only Zhou and Nayoung became part of the final line-up for the girl group I.O.I. She ranked sixth with an overall of 218,338 votes. I.O.I made its debut on May 4 with the single "Dream Girls".
2017–present: Disbandment of I.O.I and debut with Pristin[edit | edit source]
After the disbandment of I.O.I, Zhou and Nayoung debuted with Pledis Entertainment's Pristin on 21 March 2017. Pristin officially debuted and released their first mini album Hi! Pristin, accompanied by the title track "Wee Woo".
Discography[edit | edit source]
Filmography[edit | edit source]
Television shows[edit | edit source]
|2016||Produce 101||Mnet||Contestant |
|Crazy Wardrobe||Jiangsu TV||Cast member|
|2018||Idol Producer||iQiyi||Cast member, dance mentor|
References[edit | edit source]
- "周洁琼个人资料". IJQ (in 中文). Retrieved 1 April 2018.
- KBS World TV (2016-08-14), Battle Trip | 배틀트립 – Ep.12: Wikeosangro: Dangerous Couple's Shanghai Romance [ENG/2016.08.14], retrieved 2017-01-08[better source needed]
- Lee, Ho-yeon. "[팝's신곡]"파워 & 프리티" 프리스틴, 신인상 예약한 특급 기대주". Naver (in 한국어). Herald Pop. Retrieved April 1, 2018.
- "张艺兴加盟《偶像练习生》 力推中国制造的全民男团". Guangming Daily (in 中文). 2017-12-01.
- "《疯狂衣橱》偶像衣品大揭秘". ifeng. September 20, 2017.
- "周洁琼程潇加盟《偶像练习生》 偶像导师引热议". Global Times (in 中文). 2017-12-12.
This article "Zhou Jieqiong" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Zhou Jieqiong. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.