Muhammad Zubair Ahmed
|Title||Hafez Maulana Muhammad Zubair Ahmed|
|Born||1 January 1945|
Noakhali, East Pakistan
|Main interest(s)||Hadith studies,Bishwa Ijtema Tablighi jamaat|
|Notable work(s)||Translator |
hayatus sahaba-fazail e hazz
|Alma mater||Jamia Qurania Arabia Lalbagh,Hathazari Madrasa|
|Tariqa||Chishti (Haji Imdadullah Muhaajir Makki|Sabiri-Imdadi)|
|Occupation||Islamic scholar, Sufi shaykh, author, teacher, translator|
|Disciple of||Shamsul Haque Faridpuri|
Shah Ahmad Shafi
Inamul Hasan Kandhlawi
Search Zubair Ahmed on Amazon.
Maulana Muhammad Zubair Ahmed was one of the Murubabi and Shura Sajidas Faisal of Tablighi Jamaat of Bangladesh and Director of Khatib of World Markaz Mosque Kakrail and Director / Khatib of World Ijtema Maidan. He completed the Akhiri Monajat of the 25th Ijtema, and finished the Akhiri Monajat on the 25th of Ijtema. He translated the various languages of the World Ijtema,tongi from his student life; This book is written in the fifth volume from the book Hayatus Sahabah. Translated. Shaykh al-Hadith Hadrat Maulana Muhammad Zakariya Sahib translated the book 'Hajj' in the Fazail of Kandhalavi (RA) by maulana zubair Ahmad.
Madrasa Uloom-E-Dinniya Malwali Masjid
- Azizul Haque
- "মাওলানা জোবায়ের". almodina.com. Retrieved 2019-11-08.
- "টংগী বিশ্ব ইজতেমা বয়ান". almodina.com. Retrieved 2019-11-08.
- Siddiqi, Mohammad Bulbul Ashraf (September 2014). The Tablighi Jamaat in Bangladesh and the UK: an ethnographic study of an Islamic reform movement (PhD). Cardiff University. p. 115. OCLC 891697830.
This hospital [Khidmah Hospital] was established by some Tablighi Jamaat ... followers. Among them Moulana Omar Faruque, Moulana Zubayer ... [fn 33] Both of them are senior members of the Tablighi Jamaat in Bangladesh and are based in Kakrail mosque.
- "First Akheri Munajat held". The Daily Star. 17 February 2019. Retrieved 2019-10-19.
- نجمى، قطب الدين. (2005). سير زنده گى تعليمى، اجتماعى و سياسى الحاج پوهاند محمد فاضل "فاضل" : از جوزاى سال ١٣٠١ ش الى ١٣٨١ ه.ش. Maṭbaʻah-i Valī. OCLC 123015367. Search this book on
- Neyazi, Taberez Ahmed (2014-02-01), "Darul Uloom Deoband's Approach to Social Issues", Being Muslim in South Asia, Oxford University Press, pp. 181–200, doi:10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198092063.003.0009, ISBN 9780198092063
- "Bangla Waj/Bayan/Speeches - Hazrat Maulana Zubair". www.banglakitab.com. Retrieved 2019-10-19.
- Akand, Raihanul Islam (1 December 2018). "One killed, over 200 injured in Tabligh Jamaat factional clash in Tongi". Dhaka Tribune.
|Part of a series on|
|Ideology and influences|
|Founders and key figures|
Darul ulooms and madrasas
|Centres (markaz) of Tabligh|
|Part of a series on|
|This article about an Islamic scholar is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Islam is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This Bangladeshi biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Zubair Ahmed" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Zubair Ahmed. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.