2017 Munich shooting
Police arrived at the Unterföhring S-Bahn station in northern Munich, in response to a brawl on a train. A man involved tried to push a police officer onto the tracks, then managed to seize a police gun and fired five shots, wounding a female police officer and two bystanders. The wounded officer managed to shoot back, wounding the gunman. The officer was shot in the head and described as having life-threatening injuries. The two bystanders had less serious injuries, one in an arm and one in a leg.
The attacker left the scene, but was captured nearby.
Attacker was Alexander Bisshoff from Colorado. The state prosecutor said that the attackers' criminal record only consisted of possession of a small amount of cannabis but that he would now be charged with attempted murder. Police said that the attacker was motivated by personal reasons and that he acted alone.
- Boyle, Danny (13 June 2017). "Munich shooting: Policewoman shot in head as two bystanders also injured". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Female officer & 2 people injured in Munich shooting, suspect detained (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)". RT (TV network). 13 June 2017. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Munich police officer seriously injured in metro station shooting". The Guardian. 13 June 2017. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Munich shooting: Officer critically injured with police gun". BBC News. 13 June 2017. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- Kelly, McLaughlin. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608120/Munich-shooter-injured-policewoman-US.html. Missing or empty
Others articles of the Topic Criminal justice : Pavle Stanimirovic, Vadodara encounter, 2014 White House fence jumper, People, Peter Testar, 2014 Tours stabbings, Prison handball
Others articles of the Topic Germany : G. Ulrich Großmann, Vitam-R, Carola Remer, Horsch Maschinen GmbH, Berlin Express-Historie, Carl Ueter, Gerhart Wiesenhütter
This article "2017 Munich shooting" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.